Manhwa: INSECRET (7.8/10) - Completed

GENRE

Romance, Slice of life, Smut.

DESCRIPTION

The life of a k-pop star is a hard one, especially if you're Choi Yuwon. 

Not only does he have to keep up with the grueling lifestyle of an idol, but he also needs to keep a vigilant eye on the troublemaker aker of INSECRET, Park Dojin. Dojin acts how he pleases, and Yuwon is the only person in the group who can keep him out of trouble. 

This arrangement seems to work just fine for both of them until, one day, Dojin makes a fateful mistake.

- 72 chapters & extras to come -

COMMENT

All I needed to know was that it's about idols... that's all it took for me to read it! 

This is about two idols that meet as trainees and then debut in the same group. Because of one mistake... they end up having a physical relationship.

I really love the story as it's mostly about their relationship with idol life in the background but it's still an interesting plot (also, if you've followed Idols before, you'll find the plot even more fun to read).

I also have to say... there's a lot of smut but there were also moments where I teared up. It was cute but also mature... had a great balance between being a fun read and a realistic story.

I was quite sad when it ended (I'm writing this now but I've finished the story a while back - my life is too busy to be up to date with anything) because I wanted more but it was also good it ended where it did and the author didn't drag the story unnecessarily.