Manhua: Untouchable (7/10) - Completed

A delinquent 'romance'.

GENRE

Chinese, Shounen-ai, School life.

DESCRIPTION

A bad boy on the surface, a good kid on the inside. 

A bully on the surface, but a mischievous little devil on the inside. 

Two teenagers with different lives and different personalities develop a wonderful friendship by sheer chance. How will they make it last? 

- 30 chapters -

COMMENT

Okay... first want to state that this is Shounen-ai where nothing happens... (crying).

This had everything I love (delinquents, enemies-to-lovers, school) but then didn't do anything with it! I can't really explain it but it's as if I waited and waited, but then was left hanging. Maybe it's because the story is so short and we didn't get to see as much as I wanted and was anticipating, especially with their relationship. I wanted to see more of their friendship and not be left hanging immediately after they got close.

It was cute, don't get me wrong, (I finished the story so I'm not saying it wasn't good) but I expected more, that's it.

I'm also aware of how Shounen-ai's can be but we really got NOTHING except that small piece in the end that showed their relationship was more than friendship (and I think that was an extra chapter).

I really wanted to see more of their relationship... REALLY wanted to see more. You get the point...