Love Sick (70%) - Thai

Young love/school.

GENRE

Friendship, Romance, School, Youth, Drama.

DESCRIPTION

Phun has a girlfriend but his father wants him to date his friend's daughter. Phun's little sister, Pang, is obsessed with boys' love. 

 Phun's father doesn't listen to Phun well but adores his little sister Pang. So Phun needs to convince Pang that he has a boyfriend so that she can help talk their father out of the idea of dating his friend's daughter. 

Noh is in need of a higher school budget for his school club or he will be in huge trouble. Phun knowing he is able to help Noh out with his problem decides to ask Noh to become his fake boyfriend in exchange for helping Noh raise funds for his Music Club.

However, the two 17-years-old high school boys eventually fall in love after the deal brought them closer together.

-12 episodes-

COMMENT

This story... this series just makes me so happy.

This series is not just about the romance between Noh and Phun... it's about what it feels like to be young, childish and free of responsibilities. It's about friendship... the good old days of spending time with classmates and worrying about homework. It's also about discovering who you are... falling in love for the first time... the cute moments of butterflies in the stomach, not being able to stop staring and wanting to be around your crush... and just feeling your feelings without worrying about anything else.

This show is so nostalgic and will always have a special spot in my heart.

There is also:

Love Sick 2: follows the first season

and Reminders: which is years after the 2nd season