Wuliang (78%) - Chinese

This is a short movie that might not even be BL but fudge it, I'm stating it is BL.

Genre

Historical, Wuxia, Drama.

Description

After the imperial court attacks Wuliang manor searching for the most powerful Sutra in the pugilist world, a Gushi named Feng Ren is given a task to protect Po Xiao, a blind boy for who he believes is the holder of the Sutra manuscript. 

However, Feng Ren soon learns that the Sutra manuscript was actually imprinted on Po Xiao's body. As they are trying to reach safety and learn more about each other, Feng Ren starts suspecting Po Xiao isn't completely truthful with him.

(Movie - 37min)

Comment

Wuliang ❤ You were everything I needed! 

I never, ever, thought I would fall in love with a short film like this.

I cried for 10 minutes when it ended... based on a film 37 minutes long! How the fudge were they able to give us such an interesting plot as well as two great characters, with such heartbreaking stories,... all in 37 minutes?! Some dramas can't even do this in 12 episodes!

This was beautiful and just... wow. I went in completely blind and I advise you to do the same.

Just take a break, grab your tissues and give this film a shot because YOU WON'T REGRET IT!