Webtoon: Payback (8.5/10) - Ongoing

One of my favourites!!!!

GENRE

Action, Drama.

DESCRIPTION

Yoohan, who entered the money lending business at the age where everyone around him was taking important tests for their future career, lives a life like a bastard where he goes around using violence to rip off money as part of his job. 

Then one day, he loses his family at the hands of a person that was holding a grudge against him. Feeling guilty that his family died because of him, he leads a restless life full of nothing but hard work with the desire to atone for his sins. 

By chance, he learns of the truth that his old housemate, Song Myeong-sin, partook in his younger brother's death, and decides to take revenge against him. The Yoohan that is determined to seek revenge comes into contact with a man who says that he'll help him.

COMMENT

Whoa! Whoah! HOLY FRICKEN WHOAHHH! 

"PAAAAYYYYBBBAAACCCKKKK"

- this is me singing the name in happiness! -

You know when you're reading something... and you just know... You just know you've come across something great and ... IT'S GONNA BE GOOD.

This is one of those webtoons where I'm DYING for more. Where I'm excited, have butterflies, and just can't wait... FOR MORE (enter more singing). Seriously, it's just the type I love... my type, all in one story!

Don't want to give too much information but this involves the entertainment industry.

And these two characters... OMFG... THEY ARE FUDGING GORGEOUS! Look at the photos above... those two sexy asses are too much. I love the story... the characters... their relationship... EVERYTHING. I love it! The chemistry between the two is just so good... I'm dying and will probably scream if they touch. Literally, any touch would work. I'LL SCREAM.

My advice... go READ it (fanning myself here and nothing has yet happened but it's HAWT).