Rebirth of a Supermodel (70/100)

GENRE:

Comedy, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Yaoi.

DESCRIPTION:

In his past life, Ming Yu struggled in the European and United States fashion circles, eventually becoming the well deserved king of the catwalk.

After dying from a serious illness and being reborn, Ming Yu was surprised to find:

Huaxia stars shone brightly, there were successful names everywhere!

In this better world, on a more vigorous and brilliant stage, the first supermodel tries to reproduce the glory of another world!

Interviewer: May I ask Mr Xi, this year Ming Yu said he would surpass you. As the number one global supermodel, what is your opinion on this?

Xi Ze: This is a bad question. My family has very strict rules.

Home Owner Ming Yu: .......

The pair of black-hearted husbands will sweep the fashion industry, conquering the world.

-237 Chapters-

MY REVIEW:

I don't really have much to say about this novel. It was enjoyable, I learnt so much about the model industry which was extremely interesting and I liked the main characters and their relationship.

The storyline was good... I liked watching the MC as he worked hard to become a popular model but this novel just felt empty... like something was missing. I'm not sure what it was, I wasn't much emotionally invested in any of the characters to be honest and I just felt like I was watching from afar... if that makes any sense. There was just no connection.

But, I finished the novel and that says a lot as I'm one to very quickly drop a novel if I'm not interested in it. I'd rather not waste my time.

So, if you looking for an easy read with some romance... give it a try, you might like it more than I did. I gave the rating 72/100 because even though I didn't have much connection to the characters, the story was really fascinating and the flow of how things played out, was good. Also, I was really shocked by how much I enjoyed just reading about the MC going for different magazine cover shots. HAHAHAHAHAHA!