Great Men Academy (72%) - Thai

Not a BL since it's a gender bender... but ML doesn't know when he falls in love, so?

GENRE

Comedy, Romance, School, Youth, Fantasy.

DESCRIPTION

Love has always been a fan of the popular guy, Vier of the famous Great Men Academy, but has never had the chance to meet him. One day, she sees the mystical unicorn rumored to fulfill wishes and wished for her love for Vier to get a chance. Unfortunately the unicorn interpreted her wishes in a different way and Love wakes up to find herself... as a guy?

- 8 episodes (60min each) -

COMMENT

I really loved this show. The relationship between the different characters made me love this show even more. I also loved the mystery that the show kept... every episode, there was something new to figure out or a new clue about the mysterious unicorn and Love's wish.

I loved the Great Men Academy school. Each episode, we follow the boys as they learn to be better men. At the end of every episode, we were left with a beautiful message. Not on how to be better men (because I'm not a man) but on how to be better humans. I loved how much I learnt through this series. The messages conveyed are done in such a beautiful and special way... you can't not take it all in and love every second of it.

I really loved Love. I loved that she turned into a guy to be closer to the guy she liked but in the end, she realised she was what's important. Who Love is, isn't who she is on the outside but who she is on the inside. Self discovery was a big part of this story. I also loved her relationship with her brother. It was very realistic. A lot about this show was realistic which is funny to say since it all began with a unicorn who grants wishes. LOL.

I LOVED Tangmo. He was the first side character guy that I preferred over the main guy (besides Jacob from Twilight... but moving on). He was such a prankster but was so kind and thoughtful. He was truly a breath of fresh air. I also loved Vier. I know quite a bit of people didn't like him but firstly, he was human. Every choice he made, was something I could see (or understand) his character doing. I also loved Sean. Like, really loved Sean. I loved all the other friends (Nuclear and Menn) and I loved their friendship and the days they spent in school.

At the end of the series, all I wanted to do was pretend to be a guy and attend Great Men Academy. (Also find the Unicorn and take a selfie with it.)