HOB Spoilers: The most memorable scenes from Heaven Official's Blessing.

Hey, you!

STOP RIGHT THERE!

Have you read Heaven Official's Blessing? 

Mmmm?

If that's a 'no' or a 'maybe' or a 'no and I don't plan to', LEAVE THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW!

I'm serious... I'll find you... and I'll haunt your ass if you don't listen to me. If it's a 'no' or you're not sure (which means 'no' because you would know, trust me), then PLEASE don't read any further. You'll ruin the most beautiful moments in the book for yourself. 

Don't do it!

And for those of you that said 'no and I don't plan to'... you are making one of the biggest mistakes of your life, right now! I'm a nice person... so I'm letting you know, okay. Do yourself a favour: leave this page and go read the book. Thank me later!

Now that I've said all that... 

HELLO, my dear TGCF fans!

Like I commented in the previous page, there were 8 scenes that hit me like that snow avalanche caused by Mu Qing and Feng Xin hit Xie Lian.

Let's begin...

1. Mu Qing's betrayal.

We always knew something happened between Xie Lian and, Mu Qing and Feng Xin, but we didn't know what or to what extent

We always knew something happened between Xie Lian and, Mu Qing and Feng Xin, but we didn't know what or to what extent. Mu Qing's betrayal by siding with the other Officials and forcing Xie Lian to leave that Spiritual Mountain place KILLED ME! Not only because he was betraying the one person who always believed in him, Xie Lian, but because Xie Lian was in such a vulnerable spot. He had hit rock bottom and this Spiritual Mountain was his last chance... it gave him the little bit of hope he needed to keep moving forward. What made it even worse was even though Mu Qing left Xie Lian to re-ascend, Xie Lian still believes Mu Qing is his friend and will have his back against the officials. This scene and this betrayal and how we watch Xie Lian lose that last piece of hope KILLED ME. (P.s. I'm becoming teary eyed just thinking about it.)

2. Human Face Disease

(No picture because I just ate...)

I've read a lot. I've read people dying in gruesome ways and I've read about gruesome things. But this disease was a whole other level. The chapter where the Human Face Disease broke out in Xie Lians Kingdom made me sick to my stomach. There was this one scene with the guy that felt ticklish on his legs only to lift his pants/trousers and find his legs covered in squished faces, chewing on grass!!! OOOMMMGGGG!!!! I feel like puking just thinking about it. OMG OMG OMG... I seriously don't feel well right now and I would have chopped my own damn leg off if that ever happened to me. I've never been this disgusted before. I have never experienced being this put off and sick by words. All I can say is, you did one hell of a job MXTX.

3. 100 Stabs.

 100 Stabs