Under the Green Light (8/10) - Ongoing

Innocent sculptor finally finds his muse, a dominant uke who's also kinky as fudge.

Genre

Drama, Yaoi, Smut.

Description

"...I want to sculpt you into a form that never changes." 

In a city full of high-rise buildings, Mathew Rayner, a sculpture student who, aside from his art, lives isolated from the rest of the world. He unexpectedly meets a captivating man named Jin and feels a fated connection. 

Mathew offers him a proposal: be his model. Contrary to his intentions, the relationship between the two becomes more and more warped...

In a grim world stained with dirty money and betrayal, Mathew steels his nerves as he approaches the executive of the Shinhae Faction, Jin Cheong-woo, with a new ambition... 

A man who built a wall between himself and the world, and another who looks down on the world, both concealing their true desires.

Comment

Okay... so... where do I begin?

Firstly, let me tell you that this is the type of story I love.... dark, sexy, smutty, fricken amazing characters that are kinky but also complex to the point where you understand slightly why they are the way they are but also want to know more because they are still a mystery.

(I know it's a mouthful... relax.)

I fricken love it.

Matthew who's "innocent" but... is he really... because I think his mind is a lot dirtier than most people think. I love how straightforward he is, how new he is to everything but this doesn't intimidate him... he just goes with his instinct and that is exactly the way Jin likes it.

Jin is amazing. He is a sexy top and bottom and I love that he switches. I love that he's a badass mutherfudger and that he loves sex. I love bottoms that love sex. I also absolutely love his personality and his kinky ass.

Sigh... this is one of those stories you find... and then want to cry because you realise you've just been satisfied! You've finally found what you've always been looking for but didn't know what you were looking for...? (Okay, I'm sounding a lot like Matthew now when he met Jin!)

The story is slow but the characters are so fricken interesting... I want MORE and MORE.

I want to see how far they push each other... if Matthew will make Jin care for him?... Will Matthew care for Jin more than him being his muse?

If that isn't already amazing... both guys are sexy as fudge and even though Jin is quite dominant, Matthew can become dominant when he loses control during sex.

Not only is all of the above awesome, but this was also written by Jaxx who wrote Walk On Water.

Okay, Okay... I get it. I need to calm down. BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS BECAUSE I REALLY, REALLY DO!

Me: slaps myself "woman, if you don't calm the fudge down, I'm gonna lose it"

Also me: rubbing face "I'm just so happy!" 

🚪🚶‍♀️