Manga: Usagi No Mori (7.5-8/10) - Ongoing

***Warning: there are some triggering scenes but I can't say more because the story is still incomplete so I'm not sure but please be aware - child abuse***

GENRE

Psychological, Slice of Life, Romance

DESCRIPTION

Shunta and Tamaki are childhood friends with a year difference in age, but Shunta feels something different towards his friend; an impure, wrong, dirty feeling. 

As this feeling grows stronger, will the relationship between the two friends also change ...?

COMMENT

I WANT MORE!

This story started off sweet and I'm down for any 'childhood friends-to-lovers' story because that's MY trope.

I thought it would stay an easy, quick, and sweet story but then it went from innocent to hardcore and my heart is so heavy. The way the author has written the story where you can see something is not right but you're also being told the story by young children who wouldn't understand what's not right about certain situations but still feel this fear. I can't explain it but it's an extremely eerie and dreadful feeling.

This is seriously such a beautiful story about love... what it means to love someone but also about friendship and sometimes the best thing you can do is just be there for the person you love as what they need you to be and not as what you want to be for them.

Highly recommend this story!