Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan (72/100)

This was the first book I read about transmigrating... so I didn't have anything to compare it to while reading. This is a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing because everything I read was new to me, so I enjoyed this refreshing story. Bad thing because how I feel about this book and rate it might not be how others feel, especially if they've read many transmigrating books before reading this one.

GENRE:

Action, Adult, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Mature, Xuanhuan, Yaoi.

DESCRIPTION:

In short, this is the tragic tale of a saint-like man who transmigrated into a web novel as a mob character and wanted to rehabilitate the villain, only to realize in the end, he became more and more villainous.

The ludicrous story:

Unable to bear hurting the villain he helped raise, but when it came to compensating with his own body, the unfortunate, straight male reader figured he'd better escape... ...

Many years later, the same unfortunate saint rubbed his neck, asking, "This is a dog collar you put on me, isn't it?"

The handsome villainous boss gave a glance with his elegant, almond-shaped eyes, and then replied with a devious, charming smile, "That's to prevent you from running away again."

"If I stay put, will you refrain from destroying the world?"

-About 100 Chapters altogether (4 volumes + extra chapters)-

MY REVIEW:

What sold me was how much I loved the first few chapters with the villain and hero as little children. I fell in love with the relationship the MC had with the villain. This little boy who never felt loved, who had to grow up so fast, who was cold and had his heart turned to stone towards the world... our villain. Then our MC who was trying to save the book and characters he loved from a terrible ending ended up caring for the villain and hero and decided he wanted to make sure the villain, who he could see was just a little boy who needed some care, never went to the dark side.

Thus... the story begins. Lol. I'm not going to lie... later, I questioned the villain a lot. How he treated the MC at parts was... not right. But, he was also a fictional character. This is also a fictional book with powers and cultivation. I can't expect it to be realistic. The characters were what they were and did what they did and I enjoyed the book but I'm always one to not take the relationship seriously in these kind of books with over obsessive characters.

I sometimes enjoy it... I sometimes hate it... so, it all depends on what you like. In the end, I enjoyed this book and I've reread it.