Together With Me (65%) - Thai

Childhood best friends.

GENRE

Comedy, Romance, Life.

DESCRIPTION

This story takes place before the events of "Bad Romance: The Series." (I do not see this as part of Korn and Knocks story... but it's Yihwa and Cho's story)

 It is focused on Korn and Knock and how they met and all the obstacles they had to go through before they officially became a couple.

-13 episodes-

COMMENT

I have issues with this show but the friendship between the characters and chemistry between Knock and Korn really kept me watching.

Yihwa is one of the best girl friends in a BL series. I was so happy to see 2 female characters that weren't added to the story as a way to add drama between the couple. Females are always seen as 'no, no, no's' in BL and I'm tired of it. My best friend is bisexual and I support all his relationships while my other friend is gay. 

But then we have the girlfriends (or ex gf) that ruin everything I said above about this show showing positive female representatives. LOL. But I guess it's showing both sides which is better than just one side.

Also, there are characters in this show that I despised. Knock... also annoyed me so much. Again, like I said before, I had so many issues with this show.

THIS DRAMA CONTINUES WITH:

Together With Me the Next Chapter... boy, I don't even want to get into this. I'm glad I actually finished the season because I know how hard it was.

 I'm glad I actually finished the season because I know how hard it was