Manwha: 19 Days (7/10) - Ongoing

I'm not a comedy person but this manwha (Korean) got me laughing so hard, I could NOT stop reading it!

GENRE

Comedy, Romance, School, Shounen Ai, Slice of Life.

DESCRIPTION

The super cute and funny adventures of a boy and his BFF(best friend forever). 

You'll find out the names of the main characters after 113 pictures (maybe)....

COMMENT

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this manwha. It is absolutely hilarious! The amount of times I just sat there rereading a chapter and laughing myself sick, is countless! This manwha just made me so happy. So very happy!

In the description, it says you'll only find out the characters' names after plenty of pictures. It's true but so worth it. Once the story (because there is a story... the lives of the boys is the story) starts, you already have a sense of their relationship. You have a sense of their personalities. It's really well done if you ask me.

I highly recommend this manwha... even if you just feeling down and want to smile. It will really help (I'm currently smelling popcorn and contemplating if I should go see who's making popcorn and if I should steal some and make a run for it - thank goodness for locks on bedroom doors, right?). 

You'll love this manwha, I have no doubts about it!