Manhwa: Love Jinx (8/10) - Ongoing

Warning: ML is fudged in the head!

GENRE

Korean, Smut, Comedy.

DESCRIPTION

"Because something bad always happens when I kiss..." 

Haegyung is handsome, has a great academic background and job, and is charismatic. Haegyung, who seems flawless, has a very big weakness: a strange jinx. And that is if he kisses anyone, shortly after, he will break up with his lover or get caught in a sticky situation! Because of this jinx, he ends another relationship. To make matters worse, his available pool of partners is overflowing with weird men...

COMMENT

Ho, ho, ho... 

I didn't know what I was getting into before starting this. I didn't read the description but liked the cover and the reviews seemed good.

Ho, ho, HO!!!

I'm not going to lie, at first I was really confused but also intrigued. The characters were hot but also strange and very different (even side characters were interesting). Then we also had this psycho ML, which I'm not going to lie, I absolutely love. It's hard to explain but I'm obsessed with this story at the moment and WANT MORE!

I do know this is not for everyone and some people will think their relationship is toxic and the ML is abusive. Well...  the above is all true but I still love this story and him (it's fake so I'm allowed to).

P.s. when his eyes are shadowed... hee, hee... it's awesome!