Why R U (72%)* - Thai

Power bottom/ sexiest scenes/cute romance.

GENRE

Friendship, Romance, Fantasy, Melodrama, Mature.

DESCRIPTION

Tutor is said to be 'wise' beyond his age and acts rationally, while Fighter is the emotional kind. They started having some animosity with each other but developed a close relationship right after. 

Saifah is a popular musician and is often engaged in acts of mischief while Zon, a sci-fi writer, is shy yet stubborn. Due to a bet made with his sister Zol, he starts writing sci-fi stories. But after being scolded by his parents for not studying properly, his writing is cut short. 

Later, when his friends tell him to steal ideas from his sister, he sees that his name is being used in her fiction along with his enemy's, Saifah.

-13 episodes-

COMMENT

There are 2 couples in this. Saifah and Zon, the cute couple and Tutor and Fighter, the sexy couple.

I'm not going to lie... I watched this purely for Tutor and Fighter. The issues they delt with were more mature and their chemistry was off the walls.

Tutor... I love him. We don't see enough power bottoms.

That switch he would make when things got steamy... I loved it. Just to warn you... there are lots of steamy scenes between them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put a star next to my rating only because the filming for this series was affected by Covid.

I understand this was out of their control so the * just represents that the rating is not a true rating. I'm sure if Covid didn't happen, this show would have been an 8/10.