We Best Love (70%) - Taiwanese

This was such a fun drama... one I'm so happy I found! This is for both season 1: No.1 For You and season 2: Fighting Mr. 2nd.

Genre

 Romance, School, Youth, Drama, Sports.

Description

It is not a simple thing to like someone, because... many times, we dare not say anything!

"If first place is the only way to make you see me, then I will never lose to you before you fall in love with me."

Zhou Shu Yi never understood why he always ranked second ever since Gao Shi De came into his life. For this reason, he couldn't wait to go to college and part ways with his nemesis. He hoped to never see Gao Shi De again.

In college, he joined the swimming club and was revered by everyone. He was happily enjoying college life without Gao Shi De until the devil himself suddenly appeared at the swimming competition during their senior year. 

The sequel to "No. 1 For You" takes place five years after Zhou Shu Yi and Gao Shi De graduate from college. Their story will unfold as they juggle work responsibilities with the priorities of their personal lives.

(S1: 6 episodes - 30min each /S2: 6 episodes - 30min each)

Comment

I loved this drama. I loved the playfulness, their chemistry, and the story.

I liked the characters even though I sometimes felt that ZSY was selfish, he was also relatable, funny, and very much realistic. I almost wanted to kill GSD in season 2 but thankfully, I'm quite disciplined.

The acting is fantastic and season 2's drunk scene (ep 2) was perfect! 

If you're looking for a quick drama that still has excellent romance, look no further!