Manhwa: Green Apple Paradise (8/10) - Ongoing

GENRE

Korean, Slice of life, School life, Romance.

DESCRIPTION

Mae-hwa, who had secretly been in love with Jae-won throughout high school, finally made up his mind to stop loving Jae-won and forget about him after graduation. But at the first party after entering university, he found out that Jae-won was also there! 

Mae-hwa tries to keep his distance from Jae-won. 

Jae-won tries to get closer to him. 

Will his hidden feelings finally be discovered? Jae-won finds out how they can get along in the future...

COMMENT

I LOVED THIS.

This was so sweet and I truly loved how their relationship started, formed, and watching them fall in love. This was a slow burn but I loved every second of it. I'm a huge fan of 'friends to lovers' so I'm extremely happy this is the way the story went. 

We have so many stories filled with smut (I love smut) but how many stories do we have of characters that slowly become friends and then more than friends. Where we watch their relationship grow step by step, and as their feelings change not because they were physically attracted and sexually involved but because they truly enjoyed spending time with each other.

Not only is their relationship adorable but the characters are extremely interesting and have such unique quirks, I really love both of them. We also have fantastic side characters and I cannot wait to find out more about 'you know who's' relationship (wink, wink).

Then the friendship between them all is just so much fun to watch and so realistic that I can relate so much with them. It's those moments where I wish to climb into my page and join them. It makes me miss hanging out with my friends.

I really love this story and recommend this to anyone but please, again, don't go into it expecting smut because you will be disappointed. Go into it knowing what to expect and you'll enjoy the ride, I promise!