Manhwa: Unromantic (7.5) - Completed

Omegaverse but with a twist! Also, couple with an age gap!

GENRE

Korean, Romance, Smut, Omegaverse.

DESCRIPTION

An unparalleled, beautiful, dominant, and super-rich omega suddenly came into my very ordinary life!

Hyeono goes to a bar that is only for chaebol using a membership card from his sunbae to find information for his new article. However, he is caught by a chaebol who wants to "punish" him. 

"30 minutes. If you manage not to beg within that time, then I'll send you home."

Can he endure it? 

- 54 chapters + side chapters -

COMMENT

This is an Omegaverse but with a twist... the Omegas in this world are the more successful gender and the Alphas are looked down upon.

I love ABO's but I truly wish that I'd get to read a story where sexism isn't the biggest plot point... we don't need gender inequality for a story to be interesting.

This story is still pretty interesting because our ML is the omega and the dominant one in their relationship. I'm all for it because I love a power bottom or a dominant uke. He is also older than the MC by 8 years!!!

Our MC is an alpha and still in college. He is young (25) and still innocent when it comes to relationships and sex. That is until he meets the ML - a successful CEO and rich chairman who doesn't think alphas are worth his time, let alone his heart.

Really cute story... but I was really surprised when the story ended. Wasn't ready but also felt that the story wasn't finished. 

Will be rereading this, though... like, right now. LOL.