Manhwa: Speak of the Devil (7/10) - Ongoing

GENRE

Korean, Adult, Office Workers, Smut.

DESCRIPTION

Lee Nan, who enjoyed his sex life frivolously, found himself constantly attracted to the president Jung Yi-Yeon whom he works for as a secretary. 

What could've just ended as a little crush, developed when the two met at a gay bar in a completely different situation! 

When his one-sided love asked him to be his sex partner with no strings attached, the only answer he could give was very obvious...!

COMMENT

Okay, I have mixed feelings about this one.

Firstly, I LOVE the MC. He is such a confident character when it comes to what he wants, what he likes and just him being himself. He is not your usual character and I'm sure not everyone will like him because he is a player, can get jealous, has some stalkerish vibes... and loves sex in general. But he is seriously the reason why I love this story (aka, the one in glasses).

The ML is interesting but hasn't made me like him. This is the first story where I'm more attracted to the MC than the ML... and prefer the MC over ML (like, if the MC decides to date someone else, I'd be okay).

So this is why I have mixed feelings for this: 1) I only like the MC and no other character and 2) I don't care for the plot, in fact, it's been boring but I want to follow the plot for the MC.

I'd say give it a shot because everyone is different and I know quite a bit of people LOVE this story and will probably feel offended that I don't really care for it (except for the MC, of course).