Seizing Dreams (92/100)

What I loved about this story was, yes... it had some fantasy but the problems the characters deal with are real life problems that I've had to deal with. What do you want to do with your life. The turmoil of becoming an adult. This story also touches on some mental illnesses. Plus, the romance is absolutely adorable and realistic...  and I love them <3

GENRE:

Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Yaoi, School Life, Slice of Life, Supernatural 

DESCRIPTION:

Within the dream of the dreamer, the one who was dreamed of awoke.

... Borges

"I exist in the sunlight, the wind, between the heavens and the earth, and also in dreams."

One night, Yu Hao, a college student who was at his wits' end had an unexpected encounter with a mysterious visitor – "General" – who had dream travelled. He led Yu Hao in solving the countless riddles that abounded in the realm of the conscious, and lit up the fire beacons on the meandering Great Wall.

Thereafter, the darkness retreated, the sun rose, and when the long night was thoroughly lit up, the him who existed in reality was reborn.

The black dragon that roared, the lighthouse and demonic eye on the coastline, the rain forest before Chichén Itzá, the fierce beasts that wreaked havoc in the Colosseum...the bizarre projection of reality in one's consciousness reflected the hidden place that the sunlight in reality couldn't touch – the innumerable sins of the human heart.

The journey of seizing dreams continues, and one can only hope that the sun will continue illuminating the human heart.

...

Fire beacons on the Great Wall were lit up to signal a border invasion.

-165 chapters-

MY REVIEW 

Firstly... this stories concept is unbelievable. Well, it being the third Novel in my Big 3, you shouldn't be surprised by that. I didn't expect to get hit so hard by this story. Sometimes, I would sit there and just think about certain things being said that I'd never thought of... or self reflect on certain parts of my life because of certain events these characters go through.

I would suggest going in blind with this story. That's what I did and I absolutely loved every second of it. It's truly made me change the way I see certain situations in my life. Questions we all might have asked are answered and the answers are thoughtful and deep.

If you looking for a quick easy novel, this is probs not it. Wait until you have time to read this because you will want every extra second you can get. 

That's it. That's all I'm going to say. Also, even though it says fantasy... as I said before. This is one of the most realistic light novel I've read.

GO READ IT.