Manhwa: Warehouse (8/10) - Completed

Triggers: Rape, Kidnapping, Abuse, Stockholm Syndrome, Trauma - THIS IS ONE OF THE DARKEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!

GENRE

Drama, Psychological

DESCRIPTION

Dohyun has had to grow a tough exterior to survive this harsh, corrupt world... but nothing prepared him for waking up in a warehouse one day, with no idea how he got there. 

Sungho is the scar-faced kidnapper... and he's willing to use any means necessary to satisfy his twisted obsession with "memories." 

Now it's up to Dohyun to remember a past long hidden away...

- 72 chapters of hell -

COMMENT

I'm going to be honest with you. I have no idea how I feel about this story.
I don't even know if I enjoyed it but I binged 72 chapters in a day and that must say a lot.

I didn't particularly feel good after reading it (who would?)... I just felt as if I needed an emotional cleanse. This was just really depressing and draining.

The whole story was extremely dark and not in the way I like (usually messed up but sexy and dangerous at the same time)... but more of a disturbing, horrible feeling of darkness that you cannot shake off. These eyes still give me the chills.

This doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it because

This doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it because... I think I did? I've never been this confused before on how I feel about a story.
What I'm saying is that this is good but I'll never read it again - once was hell enough.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

I'm more shocked these two characters didn't end up killing themselves in the end... and actually got a happy ending (if you call it happy). 

I was at the point of giving up for them (shit, I was tired)... and sadly, I liked the characters even though they were cruel and did unthinkable things... the whole story was fricken messed up! 

I really liked the ending though where they took the time apart to think things through and to move on past the shit and hell that went down in the warehouse, etc. It was a great ending to the story.