Webtoon: I'm Yours, Blood and Soul (7/10) - Completed

A demon and a vampire meet unknowingly at a club while scouting for food. 

Genre

Yaoi, Romance, Supernatural.

Description

Fellatio in the bathroom and a wild night of sex after clubbing? What more could anyone ask for? 

Well, a meal for starters. 

For a vampire, like Bokhee, that'd be blood from a living human. Too bad he hooked up with Mariam, an undead demon. So, what do you get when you combine unquenchable thirst and deviant appetites? 

(20 chapters + 3 Extras)

Comment

Imagine craving a MacD burger and you're starving. You change, grab your card, drive all the way to MacD's and order your burger. You pay for it, your mouth is salivating and you unwrap the burger, ready to take the biggest bite... only to realise the burger is plastic and inedible. Yeah, that's how this story goes.

This story surprised me but what surprised me more were the extras.

I actually teared up in the extras... and it gave me 'Interview with a Murderer' vibes.

Why did I tear up for such a sick guy... I don't know. Maybe because I feel sorry for people with tragic pasts? It doesn't excuse their behaviour but I also don't know if they are fully to blame for who they become or how their mind works.

Anyhoo, very interesting story. It got dark in the last few chapters (warning) but I wasn't let down in the end. Enjoyed it.