Webtoon: Liveta (8/10) - Ongoing

This one's good! There's crime, spies and we got some mafia rulers! 

GENRE

Fantasy, Psychological, Smut, Violence, Romance

DESCRIPTION

"Is this boorish man, Victor Luna?!"

Yohan became the watchman of a man known for his ferocity, Victor Luna. The heated first encounter between the two and their passionate story of sharing their bodies begins!!!

COMMENT

This is a MUST read! 

I completely judged the story by its cover and because the description is the bare minimum... I had no clue that this was a DIAMOND in disguise.

I'm actually glad I walked in blind because the world-building and everything about this story came as a surprise to me, so I'd definitely suggest you don't look up anything and just give this story a shot!

I love all the characters... Yohan, Victor, Van, Ian, Alex, Hozer... they are all incredibly well written, have their own pasts and plot, are very unique, and so interesting.

Then we also have a fantastic plot that keeps you guessing and afraid because you love all the characters (even the psychos, 'cough', Van), are rooting for them all but also don't want any of them ending up dead.

Alex... what a monster (I'm saying this in a good way). I did not expect her to look like that but it completely goes with everything you hear about her... she was beyond my expectations!

Quick summary:

If you prefer to not have this, don't read the next line BUT this is info that will be given in chap 1.

Our boy, Yohan, is a Formicarium district spy to save his brother. He is then asked to watch the leader's brother of the Luna district (the district he is spying on)... and Victor is one sexy man that loves S.E.X.

I won't give away anything else because the story is so much more fun like this.