I Told Sunset About You (95%) - Thai

Firstly, this is one of the best BL dramas I have ever seen and I'm proud to announce that this is my favourite Thai BL drama.

GENRE

Friendship, Romance, School, Youth, Drama

DESCRIPTION

Teh and Oh-aew were best friends until a boyhood line of reasoning turned them into rivals.

 Years later as they're preparing for university admissions, both pursuing interests in the field of Communication Arts, the two meet in a Chinese language class. 

Their reunion awakens complicated and unstable feelings.

COMMENT

This drama was just perfect. A MASTERPIECE!

I have no words to describe how much I love this drama. It's been a while since I felt the love in a BL drama; I'm talking about the butterflies, when your cheeks get warm and when you cannot stop from hiding under the blankets.

There were so many perfect moments but real moments. This story was about 2 young individuals falling in love. You watch them but also experience every feeling with them. It's also beautiful how these 2 are so different when it comes to their sexuality. One is comfortable with himself, knowing he's gay, while the other is still confused about his feelings, especially as he has always thought of himself to be straight. It also expresses how this affects their relationship and each other. How coming out is not just for family and friends but how you need to accept yourself first.

This story had no toxic characters and I fricken loved that. This was just perfect... so, so perfect and I absolutely loved falling in love with the feeling of falling in love again. It really is a masterpiece and I cannot wait for the 2nd season, even though I do have some fear it will not be as great as the 1st season.