READ ME FIRST

Hi, this is Gabzie. 

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for clicking on my recommendation book/list. I love BL webtoons, drama's and novels but don't have anyone to share them with. I decided to create this recommendation book/list for other fans but also for myself (I get to go crazy about my favourite stories!) :)

This is a BL recommendation list (I repeat, as in BoyxBoy). Everything on this list, from the light novels to the manga and dramas, is BL. (This is for those wonderers that have randomly come across this book - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED and you're also welcome to stay :D)

I'm very picky when it comes to novels. Just letting you know from the get-go. If I'm not enjoying a book/manga/drama enough, I usually drop it instead of wasting my time. 

I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my ratings but they are only 'my' ratings and I thoroughly enjoyed everything on my list.

Light novels - I don't read as often as I used to because I'm so busy and novels can take up to a week, if not longer, to finish. I'll still be updating my list, even if at a much slower rate than the manga and drama list.

Manga - I love smut and I also love dark romance. You'll find too many Omegaverse stories (I apologise in advance but I'm an ABO fan) but also your regular slice of life romances. I've also started getting into more shounen-ai stories because I find them to have great relationship development even if we only get a kiss.

Dramas - I'll only be adding dramas that are completed. Even if I'm currently watching an airing show, I'll wait until the show has been completed and then add them to this list.

Some of my favourite tropes (to get a feel on what I like):

Omegaverse, childhood friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, mafia, delinquents, and crazy motherfudgers.