Manhwa: Unintentional Love Story (8/10) - Completed

An adult couple <3

GENRE

Korean, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life.

DESCRIPTION

Wonyoung gets unjustly suspended from work after getting caught up in a corruption scandal. But when he accidentally discovers the chairman's favorite artist, Yoon Taejun, living under an alias, he is tasked with a tricky new mission...

- 58 chapters + side stories -

COMMENT

What an adorable story!

The MC is an honest and adorable young man that had an unfortunate situation at work that leaves him 'almost' without a job. While away, his saddened self discovers the famous potter his CEO is obsessed with, hiding out in this little town and he comes up with a plan: convince potter to work with his company... and he might still have a job!

Seriously, these two made me want to go out and find someone to fall in love with.

I want what they have... and I can say I've read hundreds of stories but have probably felt this way only a couple of times! This story made me believe that someone might actually end up loving me for who I am and that you don't have to be this amazing, perfect person to fall in love. Ordinary people can have a love story too.

Maybe it's because the characters are so relatable and the story is pretty realistic compared to what I usually read.

MC ends up falling for our Mr. potter aka. ML who's already been hurt by a straight guy and is not interested in getting close to our dear MC... but... our MC is just the cutest!

Really... you're interested in an adorable but mature love story. This is it! 

Go binge until your heart's content :)