En of Love: Love Mechanics (70%) - Thai

The only series I've watched from the 'En of Love' story.

GENRE

Romance, School, Drama.

DESCRIPTION

A love story that starts one night in a club — between an engineering major, Mark, who is absolutely drunk and carrying the painful burden of his one-sided love, and the boy whom he bumps into and mistakes as the object of his affection, Bar Sarawut. This is an imperfect love story between two imperfect human beings. 

- 4 episodes (45min each) -

COMMENT

Firstly, this was a great story for a 4 episode show. I'm actually shocked by how much I ended up caring for the characters. As you probably already read... I haven't watched any other En of Love show (up until the point of me writing this), so I have no backstory of any of the characters. For them to be able to do this in 4 episodes deserves applause.

Secondly, War (plays Mark) blew my mind with his acting skills. I think that's why I loved this show so much. It's because of War making me love and feel for Mark so much. I felt his pain... and I could clearly see it in his eyes. His fricken eyes spoke to me more than most actors are able to say with their mouths!

Thirdly, in episode 3... there's a scene... there's something that goes down, and the way the situation is handled, the way our boy War acts is incredible! It must be one of my top 5 episodes or scenes in any Thai BL series. Now, this show wasn't perfect. I almost always wanted to punch Vee. Like, he was on the same level as Khai from Theory of Love (who I wanted to punch in almost every episode) but they're not perfect! They're humans that also do stupid things. The show was entertaining, it made me care (enough to even wanna punch Vee), the romance was good... and it all went down in 4 episodes. 

I know I'm always talking about War but the other actors did a great job too, so definitely give this a shot!