Webtoon: Penthouse XXX (8/10)- Completed

NOTE: Uke is a contract killer (has powers) who moves into a room of a Penthouse, owned by seme. Seme is adorable but dangerous... 

GENRE

Action, Supernatural, Comedy, Romance, Yaoi, Smut.

DESCRIPTION

Siyeon, a contract killer, has declared a boycott on men after being screwed over by his ex. That is until he moves into a penthouse owned by Taekyung, a rich heir with killer looks. 

Contrary to first impressions, there's more to Taekyung than his party-animal persona, and there's more to Siyeon than the cool, collected facade he puts on. The two can't quite figure each other out...and yet are instinctively drawn to each other.

- 44 chapters -

COMMENT

This was hilarious but wasn't too funny that there weren't any serious moments. I really loved it. It almost had everything you'd want; from the funny moments, the dangerous moments, the s.e.x. and, of course, the soft moments.

As much as I wish it could go on, I think it ended at the right time without dragging the story out. The characters were great and yes, I still have questions (like who the hell is L*** ???), but it doesn't leave you hanging... more like keeps the story open as if their lives are still continuing even after we've read the final chapter.

If that makes sense...

Really great read... quick but not too quick, just enough of everything that I've got a smile on my face just before I need to go to work (exactly, who smiles before going to work unless finishing a good manga!).

Look at this:

Fricken hilarious, I tell you!!!! The expressions

Fricken hilarious, I tell you!!!! The expressions... sjfhshfakdkaggkga