Webtoon: Ang Ang (7.5/10) - Ongoing

We've got some BDSM in the house, ladies, gentlemen, and my non-binary guests! (applaud)

GENRE

Romance, Drama.

DESCRIPTION

"How about we start with being play partners?"

Hwayoung, the third son of the Yoon Clan, a nationwide gang syndicate, is being stalked because of his looks. The Yoon Clan hires Gyuwon as a bodyguard for their beloved youngest.

Seeing at a glance that Gyuwon was a SMer who leaned towards being a gay sub, Hwayoung suggested they become play partners...

Gyuwon realized that the ideal type he's been wanting for so long is right in front of him and that he would obey Hwayoung unconditionally.

COMMENT

(앙 앙 ) "Ang Ang" - Oh my golly, goat... I NEED MORE.

I stumbled across this webtoon and became curious but didn't expect to love it.

I love it.

We have a muscular, tall, bodyguard of a uke who's also a masochist.

Because of his scary-looking face and big build, he hasn't been confident enough to 'play' as he feels no one wants a dominant-looking submissive.

Enter our gorgeous, adorable but so devil-like, seme!!!!

He's the son of a gangster and is known for his pretty looks... but his little secret is that he's a complete dom that enjoys handing out pleasureful pain as if it's candy!

Our dear bottom becomes our tops bodyguard and things get SPICY...

I TELL YOU, SPICY!

SO KEEP ICE WATER NEXT TO YOU... CAUSE THE BURN IS CRAZY HOT!