Webtoon: On or Off (8.5/10) - Ongoing

For my older readers (I'm 24 and will be 25 in a month), this is a mature story set in the workplace.

GENRE

Slice of life, Romance, Comedy, Smut, Mature.

DESCRIPTION 

Yiyoung is building a startup with his college friends. They get a chance to present their proposal to SJ Corporation, one of the leading companies in the country. 

But in the meeting room, he sees Kang Daehyung, the extremely handsome company big shot that's so very much his type, and Yiyoung's heart starts to race...! 

Can pretty-faced Yiyoung win both in love and his career?

COMMENT

Firstly... GO READ IT!!!!

This webtoon... I love it, OOOOMMMGGGGG!!!

I almost didn't continue because of the slow start and (going to be fully honest here) the art style. I'm not used to this art style and it almost put me off.

THANK THE BEAUTIFUL SUN, I CONTINUED READING!

P.s. the art style is gorgeous once you get familiar with it!

Do you know how many times I laughed out loud to the point where I had to use my pillow to keep the noise down? Or how many times I hid under my blanket in embarrassment? (Even though I'm alone in my dark room!)

Too many times! This was just GOLD. It was PERFECT.

And our ML is so fricken sexy (but an ass... a sexy, ass) and our MC is just an adorable bunny that I want to protect forever but also can't wait to see his next move when they're having S.E.X. cause our little bunny... enjoys being VERY naughty in the bedroom and I'm ALL FOR IT!

I might also be a little biased as I work in an office and I'm studying part-time Business Management... so I relate to this so much.

Wahhahahhahaha (still screaming over how much I enjoyed this!)

GO READ IT!!!!!