Webtoon: Mayday Mayday Mayday! (7/10) - Completed

Mafia x money launderer

GENRE

Action, Romance

DESCRIPTION

Yoon Yuno is a small-time money launderer with a huge problem: he can't seem to escape the sexual advances of his client, Vasily Ivanovich Kaminsky, a handsome yet deadly Russian mafia boss. 

Yuno is terrified of Kaminsky and determined to escape from him, but his attraction to the other man complicates matters. 

Will Yuno be able to resist Kaminsky's overtures and save himself? Or will he be devoured by Kaminsky's unrelenting obsession?

- (50 chapters) -

COMMENT

Mayday Mayday Mayday! 🤔...

Okay, so the story was enjoyable but... I don't know how I feel about the ML.

Is he sexy? I guess... but do I like him? I don't know.

There wasn't much to like about him, to be honest.

He was 'scary' and sexy and dangerous (everything you'd think you want) but he was also really possessive, controlling, manipulative, and just bland. I didn't think he had any personality other than needing to be the 'scary' guy.

The only good thing is that the MC knows exactly what type of guy the ML is... and even when he catches feelings for him, this doesn't change.

Maybe I would have liked to see more of their relationship changing (instead of it only being in the last few chaps) and I'd also like to see more plot regarding their work.

They both have interesting job titles (if you can call it job titles) but I would have liked to see them in action. The ML is supposed to have been this big monster that's so powerful, etc... and I saw this by how people were fearful of him but I would have liked to see why they are fearful. I would have liked to see him being the monster that he is.

All I got was this man that was supposed to be dangerous... that scared the MC and that kept threatening people. We didn't even get some personal info on him... or vulnerability. I felt like his character was missing something.

I did enjoy the story but when the ML isn't lovable... it does affect the rating.