💜100💜

((A/N: this chapter is just a random chapter Im writing cause it's the start of a new year so I thought it would be nice to do one more chapter..... Yeah, hope you like this chapter💜 sorry it won't be great.. ))

A few years later

Jungkooks pov

I smile watching hana and minjun running around together watching fireworks. Me and jimin are currently at home while hana and minjun are with yoongi, hoseok and taehyun down at the park for.
They have both grown up so much

BTS dispanded last year and since then we have just been continuing on with our lives, army's still come up to us and ask for photos and autographs, some even ask hana and minjun for autographs and photos... I'm just glad that even though we aren't a band anymore out fan base are still supportive and happy.

Nothing has been the same...
When we disbanded it was one of the saddest days of my life... But its time for a new band to rise up and become number one!

°°°°°

Jimin walks into the room and sits in front of me, I look at him and he holds something out to me "happy new year baby" I tilt my head and then open the box he gave me and I gasp "all our old band photos..." I smile looking through all the photos, I giggle "aish... Look at us... We were so...weird" he chuckles

I continue to look through the book, there are photos of all of us and some selfies

I continue to look through the book, there are photos of all of us and some selfies... It just shows how much we've grown over the years.. I flip to one of the last pages and gasp "we've come so far.."

Jimin wraps his arm around me "we started off as wannabees

Jimin wraps his arm around me "we started off as wannabees... And now everyone wants to be us" I laugh a little "but just thinking... We met while in nursery... We've been through so much together... And we're still together...its amazing"

He intertwines our hands "we will be together until our last breaths......turn over.. There is one last page" I smile and then turn the page and my eyes widen "I remember this.."