56

((A/N:timeskip cause Im a terrible writer))

Jungkooks pov

It's been awhile since I've gotten out of hospital however I haven't done any concerts or Vlives or anything.
Jimin is now a member of our band and it's so much fun!
We're now a seven member group

"Jungkook! Get ready!" Yoongi yells, today is our comeback! Well...kinda...we released a new album and now we're doing concerts....
Hana is staying with jimins parents while he's doing the concert.

I giggle a little and stand up off my bed and change my outfit into some black jeans and a hoodie. I'll change at the stadium anyways.
I walk out my room and walk into the lounge where I see everyone else waiting.

I yawn a little "let's go!"
We all walk out to the car and the driver starts to drive to the studio.
I look at jimin "ready for your first concert with BTS?" He shrugs "I guess.....what if I screw up?"

I shrug "then you screw up.... we're humans jimin...none of us are perfect...and the fans need to know that, we make mistakes and we can't help that.... we'll work to improve...we can't be flawless....everyone has flaws....don't worry too much about it okay? Just go out on stage and fuck shit up",

Namjoon sighs "that started out great and then at the end you ruined it" I huff "I'm not good at comforting people...but I've said it to you all...let's just go fuck some shit up" hoseok nods "that's true...you always say it to us"

Jimin chuckles "thanks jungkook"
We arrive at the stadium. Jimin gasps "fans camp outside the stadium?", Yoongi chuckles and nods "yeah....it's crazy.."
We all get out and make our way inside And straight away go to the dressing rooms to change.