57

Jimins pov

I chuckle watching jungkook sat on the edge of the small stage waving at a young girl.
We're currently at a fan meet and it's amazing.

Namjoon chuckles "jungkook come and sit down so the fans can come meet us" jungkook pouts "but hyung there's a baby!" I roll my eyes "YOU'RE a baby jungkook now listen to your hyung" he Huff's and then comes and sits in-between me and Jin.

Fans line up and start to greet namjoon at the end, he signs whatever the fans want him to sign. I look at Jungkook who was Messing around with Jin. I smile....he's so beautiful.

I jump when someone hits my arm. I pout and turn around to see taehyung laughing. I huff "dude what?" He shrugs "I wanted your attention" I glare at him "didn't need to hit me"

I gulp when the first fan stops in front of me. She smiles and I sign the album she had. She giggles "you're very handsome jimin" I chuckle "thank you....you're very beautiful too" I hold both her hands and she laughs a little "jimin I want to ask something?" I nod "go ahead"

She leans forward a little "is it true you have a daughter?", I hesitate but nod "it is....she is my beautiful princess....her name is Hana" she gasp "I knew it! Thank you oppa!" She moves on to jungkook and I wave to her.

The fan meet goes on for ages. I look down a little when a fan skips me. I start to play with my pen.
I gasp a little when jungkook puts a headband on me and then grabs my hand.

I look at him and he smiles making me smile a little.
He lets go of my hand and the fan meet continues, we get lots of gifts.
All the fans sit back in their seats after they meet us and once the last fan sits down Jin stands up "jungkook-ah! Give those back!"

I gasp when jungkook leans against me trying to get away from Jin who was trying to get snacks. Jungkook laughs.
I roll my eyes and stand up making jungkook fall. I gasp "oh my god Kookie are you alright?"

I kneel next to him. He laughs "I'm fine don't worry" he stands up with my help and I stand up as well.
Jungkook whines when Jin grabs the snacks from him.
I chuckle and hand jungkook my snacks "have these instead....don't whine"

Jungkook gasps and smiles "thanks jimin-shii"
I sit down again and look around and my face drops seeing a girl in the front row holding a sign that says
'kick jimin out!'

I look down and fiddle with my fingers.
I gasp when jungkook stands up suddenly and walks in front of the table we were sat at. He grabs the microphone and Huff's "I don't appreciate you being mean to my hyung" the girl who was holding the sign gasps and points to herself confused.

Jungkook nods "yes you....I saw you skipped him in the fan meet as well....it's not kind and it upsets not only him but all of us...you aren't a real army if you don't love all SEVEN members...I love you all so so much, every army I adore....but I don't like any of you being mean or rude to my family"

The fans clap and cheer.
I smile a little "thank you jungkookie" he smiles and then sits on the edge of the stage "can I have that sign actually? You're not allowed signs" he reaches forward for it.
The girl holds it out and jungkook takes it and then hands it to a staff member

I hear a fan laugh "wow called out by jeon jungkook himself....must be embarrassed" the girl in the front row looks down.
Jungkook sighs "please don't start a huge Argument here....this is a nice...calm place for our time together",

All the fans cheer. Jungkook puts the microphone down and looks at me "you alright?" I chuckle and nod "I was fine before you didn't have to do that" he shrugs "I protect the people I like from mean comments"

Hoseok gasps "jungkookie the baby is waving!" Jungkook turns around and gasps "hiiii!" He laughs a little as the baby waves her arm at Jungkook.
Jungkook crouches down near the edge of the stage and smiles.

The other members were talking with army and with one another....but all my focus was on Jungkook.... he's so beautiful and amazing....he cares about not only his members but his fans as well....no wonder he's so popular....

I smile a little hearing a fangirl yell "MARRY ME JIMIN OPPA!!!" I laugh "bring the papers!" They all scream and cheer making me laugh more.
Yoongi chuckles "wow jimin getting married already?"

Yoongi pouts a little when a girl yells "I WILL SUE YOU MIN YOONGI!!!" I chuckle when she continues to yell "YOU MAKE ME HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME!! YOU SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!"
Yoongi looks at me "she's going to sue me..." I shrug "not much I can do to help"

Yoongi shrugs and then smiles making the fans scream

I laugh a little.
We continue to talk and interact with the fans more until it's time to go...well...not exactly....Jin needs the toilet so we need to leave.
Yoongi picks the microphone up "we're so sorry army but we have to leave... jin-hyung needs to go to the bathroom"

Jin yells at him in embarrassment and we all laugh.
The others walk off stage while our songs play on a screen. Jungkook smirks and starts to lip sync to them, I cross my arms and then walk over to him and grab his arm and pull him off the stage.

Taehyung smirks and runs back out on to the stage lip syncing. Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks out dragging taehyung off the stage.
Jin quickly runs to the toilet making us all laugh.

I wrap my arms around Jungkook and smile "thanks again Kookie...." He smiles "for what?....oh the sign?....it's fine, it obviously upset you and I hate seeing my best friend upset....plus... nobody hates on my family without being exposed" I chuckle "I love you Kookie"

He freezes in his place "huh?" I step back and gasp "as a friend!, Obviously! We've said this before....were friends and I love my best friend! Nothing else!" He nods "okay????....I love you too...as a friend" we both nod and then walk to the others staying silent.

I nearly fucked up big time...I told him I loved him and now it's awkward....I guess I saved myself from rejection though....he still said he isn't ready for dating so I shouldn't confess until he's ready....