66

A few months later

Jungkooks pov

We all sit together looking at the camera. We're all doing a Vlive together. Jin looks at us all "you all ready?" We all nod and he turns the camera on, we all look at the screen waiting for army's to come on.

 Jin looks at us all "you all ready?" We all nod and he turns the camera on, we all look at the screen waiting for army's to come on

Hoseok gasps "there they are!! Hi army!!!" He waves making us all laugh a little.
Taehyung looks at the screen "army! Give us something to do!!"

Jin chuckles "army choosing what we do?" Taehyung nods "let's see what they want hyung" we all laugh.
I look at jimin who was looking at me smirking. I blush a little and look away quickly.

Jin moves closer to the screen "react to red velvet music video???"
Jimin tilts his head "red velvet? Don't they work for uh what's it called SM entertainment??"
I nod "I think so....Im not a hundred percent sure who the members are"

Yoongi shrugs "I found one music video.... but there might be a problem", I look at the laptop and gasp "wait....Irene?" Jimins eyes widen "what?" Yoongi puts the laptop down and presses play.

The others make comments throughout the video but me and Jimin stay silent.
Jimin crosses his arms and leans back in his seat.
Jin gulps "uh jungkook-ah! Talk to army!" He hands me the camera.

I take it and smile "hi army!!" I look at the comments and my smile fades a little when I see fans saying 'jimin X Irene' or 'jimrene'
Irene had her fucking chance with jimin and she screwed it up....

I huff and hand the camera to namjoon and stand up walking away.
Jin gasps "jungkook-ah where are you going?" I look at him "I need the bathroom desperately!" He nods and I walk to the bathroom.

I open the door and close it huffing....
I look in the mirror and roll my eyes....I adore my fans.....but I hate the ship jimin and Irene.....Irene had her chance and she blew it....she can go die in a ditch for all I care.... god!

I need to calm down.....
I take a deep breath and walk out the bathroom and to the others who were laughing about something. I tilt my head "what's funny?" Taehyung turns the laptop around and my mood drops seeing edits on the screen

 I tilt my head "what's funny?" Taehyung turns the laptop around and my mood drops seeing edits on the screen