J.

| J POV |

"You are under arrest for the murder of Michael wash. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney.  If you cannot afford an attorney one will be  provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?” The officer said to me as he handcuffed me. "Nah man I understand" I said and he put me inside the cop car. I shook my head and looked out the window. Damn. Im really In this situation. I a be aight though, Im hard solid no shake. We made it to the police station and they sat me in the room for questioning. "Want one?" The officer asked offerin me a cigarette.  I laughed and shook my head. "Na man. I don't smoke that Shit" I said and he nodded. "Jawan velazquez Jr." The other officer said. "Wassup" I asked. "We know your father. I'm sure he knows us too." He said and I shrugged. "We know you were involved in the murder of Michael wash" he said and I stayed quiet. "Who else was with you jawan? Your father? Mr.wash's daughter,  your uncles?  Those cousins of yours?" He asked and I stayed quiet. "You can stay quiet all you want but we know YOU did it. YOU are the only one that's here" he said. "Here" the other office said handing me a pencil and paper. "Tell us" he said I laughed. "This the only way out?" I asked and he nodded. I looked at him and nodded. "If this the only way out then Take me to my cell" I said and he smirked. "It's funny. Your father said the same thing a few years back" he said. "What my pops got to do with this?" I asked. "Because he helped you" he said. "Nah man. I did it on my own" I said and he nodded. "Oh so you did do it" he said and I shrugged. "Yeah. And?" I said. "What exactly did Mr.wash do to you?" He asked and I smirked. I lifted up my cuffed hands and covered my mouth. I can tell he was gettin mad but I ont give no fucks. "you see that lighter? Pick it up" I said and he picked the lighter up. I stuck my tongue out.  "Y'all gone have to burn a fuckin hole in my tongue before I say Shit. Y'all got y'all info. Yeah I killed that nigga,  it was for a good reason. Now can I go to my cell or is you bitch ass niggas gone let me out and let me go home to my girl" I said.  "Alright take him to his cell" he said and I stood up. He Gave me my jump suit to put on and then he walked me to the cell block and I sat there. "Yo I know that ain't that nigga J" I heard somebody say. I looked up and it was my niggas.  Petey,  Cole and Xavier. "Wassup man" I said and they dapped me up. "Not Shit man. Why you here?" Petey asked in his Spanish accent. "Y'all know Why im here." I said and they nodded. "Shit I'm in here for the same thing man" Cole said. "Shit we all got caught up" Xavier said. "Ima be straight. Hard solid no shake." I said and they nodded. "They tell you where they switching you off to?" Xavier asked. "Nah man" I said.   "Shit we all goin to the same place. Hopefully you wit us" Cole said and I nodded. "Yo i needa use the phone man" I said gettin up. I walked over to the line and everybody looked at me with wide eyes. They all moved out the line and ran. I walked up to the phone . I only get one call. First person ima call is my pops. I heard the monitor say "you have a collect call from" and I said my name. "J" I said. He accepted the call and I sighed. "Wassup" I said and he sighed. "Man. We gone get you out kid" he said. "Man I think I get shipped off tomorrow pops" I said and he sighed. "You talk to Paris?" I asked. "No but as soon as you hang up I will" he said. "Okay coo. Pops" I said. "Yeah son" he said. "I love you dad." I said and he took a few seconds to reply back.  "Love you too.  We gone get you out" he said In a cracked voice. "Okay pops" I said. "You have 60 seconds left on this call" the monitor said. "Tell mom and Kendrick I love em. Tell everybody" I said. "I got you." He said then the phone hung up. I sighed and walked to my cell. I sat on the bed and stared into space. "So you my new roommate " somebody said and I looked towards The door. "Not for long man. I get shipped off in the morning" I said and he nodded. "Whats ya name" he asked. "Jawan jr. " I said and he looked at me. "Jawan velazquez yo dad?" He asked and I nodded. "Ya pops is a legend man" he said. "I heard about you too. You like a lil mini him" he said and I smirked. "Yeah. that's my pops" I said.  "Why you in?" He asked. "I killed somebody" I said and he nodded. "I can believe it" he said. I laid back on the hard bed. I sighed and looked up at the bottom of the top bunk. Next thing I know I drifted off to sleep. A few hours later I got tapped by somebody. It was a guard. "Wakey wakey. Ready to meet your new home?" he asked and I stood up. He walked me to the front. I stood in line and luckily I seen petey and them. We all goin to the same place. He cuffed my legs and my hands and we all loaded onto the bus. "I can't stand these bitch ass cops yo" some dude said and everybody laughed. "I see we got a new dude" he said lookin at me. "What's ya name" he asked. "Jawan velazquez Jr " I said and his eyes got wide. "Word? jawan's ya dad?" He asked and I nodded. "That's wassup man. Yo pops dope" he said. We arrived to the jail and we all loaded off the bus. I got placed in a cell with my mans Xavier. "Yo when we get visitation man? I needa see my girl" I said. "Should be gettim em soon. I needa see my kids" he said. "How many you got now" I asked. "Shit. Two in a half. Got another on the way" he said and I nodded. "You got any?" He asked. "Na man." I said and he nodded. I got on the ground and start doin pushups and Shit. this all ima have to do I guess. "Count for me bruh" I said. "Ard" he said. He kept up with how many I did. I did 90 of them bitches. I sighed and laid on my bed.  He got on his bunk and soon after I heard his snores. Shit I a never go to sleep in this bitch. If I do im keepin one eye open on these fruit ass niggas.  I stayed up all night just thinkin bout Paris. Paris,  Paris,  Paris.  Only Paris. Miss er already. It was morning and we all headed to the showers. I was washin myself . I made sure i wrapped a towel around my waist.  I felt somebody staring at me. I looked behind me and some nigga was starin at me. "Wassup bruh. Yo eyes coo?" I asked and he kept starin.  I laughed and punched him in his face. Next thing I know I was gettin jumped by some niggas.  I seen petey and them jump in. The guards came in when I start beatin this nigga ass and I felt a sharp pain to my side. I dropped down and I got carried out the shower room. I got took to the hole man already. Dark ass room ain't Shit to do. Somebody dropped a razor by the door and I picked it up. I looked at it and sighed. I carved my initials into the wall then I wrote "hard solid,no shake". Im in this bitch for 30 days, no visitation no nothing. I gotta get use to this Shit cause ima be in this bitch a lot for fightin these gay ass niggas.