J

| J's POV |

I walked upstairs and looked from room to room and couldn't find Cali. "Damn" I mumbled then I opened this door and seen her laying in bed.  I smirked and walked in. Her hair was all over her head and she was all over the place. I walked over and sat at the bottom of the bed. I tapped her and she didn't wake up. "Baby" I whispered and she stirred in her sleep. I shook her leg and she sighed. "What the he.... " she said sittin up but when she seen me her eyes got big. "Oh my God J " she yelled and I smiled. "Wassup gorgeous I missed you" I said and she crawled over to me and climbed onto my lap. "I missed you too" she said kissing me. "Didnt even know you were coming with" she said and i just kept smilin , yo a nigga dumb happy.  "Shit I ain't know I was comin until uncle Christian called me at 3 in the morning. It was all worth it though. I missed you so much" I said wrappin my arms around her waist. "I missed you too" she said and I smiled. I tapped her leg so she could get up. "Ima carry yo bags downstairs for you aight? We ready when you ready" I said and she nodded and walked into her bathroom. I grabbed 3 of her bags and sat them bitches right back down Cause they was heavy as hell. "Yo what the hell you pack" I yelled.  "Everything" she said and I nodded. "I see" I said picking em back up and carryin them back downstairs.  "I'll get these for you" the driver said and I shook my head. "I Got em.  Thanks though man" I said and he nodded. I carried em outside and put em in the trunk. When I walked back inside Cali was ready. "How many left?" I asked. "3" she said and I nodded. I walked upstairs and grabbed the suitcase and carried the bags she had. I walked downstairs and she grabbed her two bags and I kept the suitcase. She went over and hugged Ashley. "Bye mommy I love you" she said.  "I love you so much more" she said back.  "I'll call you and genise everyday I mean everyday" she said and ashley nodded. "Ima hold you to that" she said and cali laughed. "We gone call you" uncle Christian said while Huggin her.  "It was nice seeing you" aunt ciara said. "You too. Bye lil mama" she said to londynn and londynn smiled. "Bye" she said.  "And you. Be good to her or I'll break your face" she said while huggin me. I nodded and my uncle christian laughed. "She aint lyin" he said and she glared at me. I nodded and we walked out the house.  I put the suitcase in the trunk and grabbed her other bags and put them in there.  I shut the trunk and we all got in the car. Londynn crawled next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.  "Wassup" I said to her.  "Just wanna lay by you" she said and I put my arm around her shoulder. I love this lil girl foreal,  prolly one of my favorite cousins. Speakin of cousins mariah ain't been around lately. I miss er,  ima hit er when we get to Brooklyn.