Kendrick

| Kendrick POV |

j's birthday was yesterday but since mine is a day after his we've always called eachother twins and I use to tell him our birthday is on the same day so he went along with it. I go back to school today and I don't wanna go.  I got dressed and walked into my mom and dad's room. My dad was sitting up in the bed scrolling on his phone, my mom was downstairs.  I went over and laid on his legs.  "Get the fuck off me" he said and I laid there and he looked at me. "No because you don't have to be so mean all the time" I said and his face got soft and he sighed. "I'm sorry man. I'm just goin through some Shit right now. Happy birthday,  come ere" he said and I sat up and laid my head on his shoulder. "Like you always tell me. Things a get better you just gotta hold on" I said and he sighed and nodded. "Good look pops" he said and I laughed. "Welcome dad and thanks for the birthday wish. Means alot coming from you" I said and he smirked and dapped me up. "You still in pain?" I asked and he nodded. I walked over to the dresser and got his pills. I got 2 of em out then I gave him the water bottle I had in the side of my bookbag.  "Here" I said and he took the pills and the water bottle. "Thanks son. Have a good day at school. If the pain ease up I a come get you and I take you to get some stuff" he said and I nodded and put my bookbag back on. "Love you dad" I said and he smirked. "Love you too man" he said and I shut the door and ran downstairs.  "Mom" I yelled walkin into the kitchen. "Ready?" She asked and I turned around and nodded. We walked out the house and got in the car. I looked in the back seat and seen like 5 balloons, and bags. I looked at my mom and smirked and shook my head. "Happy birthday baby" she said and I kissed her cheek. "Thanks mommy. Can you believe I'm 13" I asked and she laughed and shook her head. "No it's unbelievable.  I can't believe you 13 , and j 19." She said and I heard her voice crack. I smiled. "I'm not leaving anytime soon. And I think I'll be living with you and dad my whole life. I could never leave y'all" I said and she smirked and nodded while wiping her eyes. She started up the car and drove off. We went straight there so I'm guessing we don't have to get londynn.  We made it to the school 10 minutes later. "Bye mom" I said kissing her cheek. "See you" she said and I nodded and got out the car. Yo it was funny everytime my mom or J dropped me off at school everybody eyes would be stuck on they cars , I dont mean to brag because I hate that but my family has money. My dad makes money even on his worse days,  so does my mom. We not rich,  but we almost there if I do say so myself. I walked inside the school building and when I walked into the gym I seen londynn.  I walked over to her and when she seen me she smiled. "Happy birthday" she said and I smirked and hugged her while kissin her cheek. "Thanks dyn dyn" I said. I looked at stacee and she had this dumb smile on her face , I woulda said something smart but since it's my birthday I guess I can be nice. "Happy birthday" she said and I smirked. "Thanks" I said and her cheeks turned red makin me look away from her. I looked over at Sadie's and she was talking to londynn.  "Sup" I said and she looked at me and waved. I hugged her and smirked. "Happy birthday" she said in her low voice. "Thank you" I said kissin her cheek. I looked at stacee and she was muggin Sadie's. I looked back at Sadie's and she was lookin down. I looked over towards the bleachers and seen the boy that helped me. "I'll see you guys later" I said to the girls then I ran towards him. "What's up man" I said and he looked up at me. "Wassup" he said in a low voice and I could tell he really didn't care or wanna be here. "What's ya name?" I asked. "Elias" he said and I nodded. "I'm Kendrick. thanks for the other day" I said and he shrugged and moved his long dreads out of his face. He looked at me with his grey eyes. "I ain't wit makin friends so if that's what you want then get away from me" he said and I mugged him. "I ain't wit makin friends either. Believe me" I said and he mugged me and stood up as the bell rung. He grabbed his bag and walked away. I stood up and looked around and seen Sadie's. I ran after her and made it up to her. "Wassup" I said and she waved. I put my arm around her shoulder cause I knew stacee was hatin cause she was right behind us with her friends. I pulled Sadie's closer and I looked at her and I could tell she was nervous.  "I'm walkin you to class" I said.  She nodded and I felt somebody bump into me. I looked back and it was Eric. I laughed and he mugged me. I turned Back around and me and Sadie's continued to walk. "So how old are you" she said in her low voice. "I just turned 13" I said and she looked at me. "How old is you" I asked. "I'm 14" she said and I mugged her. "Why you in 7th then?" I asked. "I started school late" she said and I nodded. "I was suppose to get bumped up a grade because I'm smart but my dad told them to keep me in my right grade" I said and she nodded. "Your gonna be later to class" she said and I shrugged while my arm still rested around her shoulder.  "It's cool" I said and we made it to her class. "Well. I'll see you at lunch" she said and I nodded. I kissed her cheek and then she went Into the classroom. I turned and was about to walk away when I seen stacee.  I looked at her and she waved and I nodded at her and kept walkin.  I was walkin to class when I heard voices. I peeped around the corner and seen Eric , ish and some other dude messin with Elias. I laughed and shook my head and walked over to them. They seen me and Eric mugged me. "Wassup Elias" I said and he looked at me and I noticed the blood drippin from his lip. Ish and the dude ran,  I shook my head.  "Wassup" I said to Eric. "Just playin around" he said and I nodded. "You good?"  I asked Elias and he nodded while holding his stomach. I bit my top lip while noddin. "Keep yo hands to ya self man. You don't want those problems again" I said to Eric and he mugged me and stepped closer but I pulled my shirt up , revealin the gun my dad got me. I looked at him and his eyes got wide. I put my finger to my lips  signaling for him to be quiet. He nodded and then ran away. I helped Elias off the floor and he dapped me up. "So about that friendship" I said and he laughed while wipin the blood off his lip. "Fasho man" he said and I laughed at his accent and then we headed to class.