Party.

| J POV |

Paris with mariah at the bar so I'M chillin with my boys. "Where James at." I asked. "He around her somewhere.....there he go" tre said and I looked in his direction , some girl was dancin on him . "Watch this gay shit" tre mumbled and I laughed. "Baeeeee" I yelled and he looked at me and pushed the girl off him. "Baeeeeee" he yelled runnin over to me. "Get off that gay shit before I tell pops" DeQuan said and I laughed. He always get mad when we do that. "Shut the fuck up" James said. "No foreal James. I a beat yo ass" tre said and James smacked his lips. "Anyways who you here with?  P?" he asked and I nodded. ""Who is P?" Tre asked. "My girl" I said. "Yeah she dope" cjay said. "Word?" Tre asked. "Chill" I said and he laughed and nodded. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and it was Paris.  I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "This her" I said and they all said Wassup to her. "Q y'all dad?" She asked. "Yup" tre said "how you know." DeQuan asked.  "Y'all look alike but he the lightest" she said pointin to James. He smacked and everybody laughed. "Step outside with us right quick" I said to James,  tre,  DeQuan answer Q. I explained to them everything and how she knew uncle Q. "Damn I'M sorry that had to happen to you ma. Shit I'M glad y'all got his ass. He coulda been doin the same thing to some other girl. Damn that's fucked up" he said shakin his head. "Word" tre said. I looked at James and he looked mad. "I Wish somebody woulda told me sooner. Yo that's why you had to leave school early yesterday " he asked and I nodded. He shook his head and looked at Paris. "Im sorry sis" he said. "It's all good. I'M coo now thanks to them." She said and I smiled. "Aweeee.  Im sorry pears. But is y'all coo? Cause I'M hot as hell.  I needa drink" he said.  "He called her pears" James said laughin.  We walked back inside and I grabbed Paris and went to the wall. She pushed me against it and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "What you drink." I asked. "3 shots. Somethin Mariah gave me" she said and I nodded. She kissed on my neck and I laughed. "Don't start shit you can't finish ma " I said  and she laugued .She stood on her tippy-toes and whispered in my ear. "I can finish" she said lickin my ear. I laughed and rested my hands on her ass. These jeans got it lookin right too. I continued to listen to all the shit she was whispering in my ear. She reached down and rubbed my dick. I felt myself gettin hard so I pushed her back. "Chill" I said while laughing. She smirked and looked at me with those sexy ass eyes of hers. She kissed my lips and I tried to break the kiss but she sucked on my lip.  She let go of and smiled. "I'll be right back" she said walkin away . I looked around the room and James and them was lookin at me laughin.  I smirked and shook my head then I walked over to them. "Y'all was basically fuckin in my house" cjay said laughin.  "Atleast we know what j doin tonight" James said makin me laugh. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Cali. "wassup" I said smirkin at her and huggin her. "Hey" she said. "Wassup witchu? Who you here wit?" I asked. "Tj" she said and I nodded. "Awe that's coo" I said about to turn around. I really ain't tryna hold no convo wit her. I don't want her,  I got what I want and that's paris. "You?" She asked. "Paris. My girl" I said.  "Ohhhh the one you barely know?" She asked and I mugged her. "Man don't worry bout us. Go find Tj" I said. "You said we were taking a break I didn't know we were gonna be seeing different people." She said. "The fuck you mean Cali. What the fuck you think you bein wit Tj is? Seein different people right? Fuck outta here. You made this shit happen. If it wasn't for you we a still be together. I ont even want yo ass nomore. " I said. "Yo cali Chill on my man's. You did make that shit happen. You was bein a hoe" Tre said and she mugged him. "How was I being a hoe?" She asked. "Cheatin on me with my bestfriend that's how. Man watch out. Get the fuck back" I said and Paris walked up. "Wassup" she said and Cali looked at her and mugged her. "Wassup" Paris said to her and she rolled her eyes. "Yo you got beef wit me?" Paris asked and Cali nodded. "Yup" she said. "Speak up then." Paris said. "Just know j still mine" Cali said and I mugged her. "Damn J got females fighting over him" Q said slurrin his words. "It's all good sis." James said pullin Paris arm. "Cali back the fuck back" I said.  "Im good. I just wanna know why she mad. Is it cause I got J? Yeah I think so. You all hurt over a Nigga that's not even your nomore.  Boss up. You barely know Me , you ont know shit but my name" Paris said. "No I know more then you think. How you let your dad ra...." and before she got the rest out Paris punched her ass right in the face. "Damnnnnn" I heard people yellin. She was ontop of cali just punchin her ass in the face. I grabbed Paris and pulled her. "Chill babe" I said.  "No. Get off me" she said. "Nah" I said. "Get the fuck off me" she yelled and I let her go. "Yo man she good?" James asked and I nodded. "She ight. Damn man"  I said and he shook his head. "Word. Damn Cali shoulda kept her damn mouth shut yo. Real" he said.  "What the fuck happened?" Mariah said comin towards me. "Cali started some shit wit paris so Paris beat her ass" I said and she sighed. "She good?" She asked pointin at Paris. "She a be ight . What about her" I asked. "She a be ight.  She deserved that shit " mariah said and Tj came outside. "Wassup" he said and I stood up from my car. "Whatchu trynna do Nigga? Niggas was never real in the first place. You stunting with my old news,  ketchup mustard ass Nigga. Me and my girl good " I said and he laughed and stepped in my face. "If I wanted yo bitch I could get er. I a fuck her way better then you cou.... " he started to say but I pulled out my gun and hit em wit it. "What you say Nigga. you can what?" I asked with the gun to his head. "We suppose to be boys man" he said. "Don't hit me wit that shit now.  Remember you was just tough a few minutes ago try and bust a move now lil homie" I said and somebody grabbed my arm but I snatched away.  "It ain't worth it. Let's go" they said and I looked up and it was my pops. I let Tj go and walked away. "Come ere" my pops said and I walked over to him. He snatched the gun out my hand making me mug him. "This shit." He said holdin the gun up. "Don't make you no man. I ont know what the fuck happened but you could go to jail for this shit" he yelled at me. I just looked away as he stared me in my face. "You ont be thinking man. And you talkin bout you wanna bring out here on yo own when you continuin to do dumb shit. Matter of fact im done talkin.  it ain't me. You think you grown right? Grown enough to do grown mad shit? Here" he said throwin the gun at me. "You grown. Handle yo self. Ima always be yo dad,  can't nobody change that shit and I love you more then life itself but do you" he said and he walked away and got in his car then he drove off. I stood there breathin heavily. "You good?" James asked. "Im solid. Ima hit you you whenever I can. You wanna take P witchu.  I need some time to myself" I said and he nodded. "I got you man." He said dappin me up. "Be safe" he said. I walked over to my car and got in. I sighed and sat back. "Get out" I said to Paris. "Where you goin? " she asked. "Just get out" I said starin ahead. "Come on P." James said and she looked at me . She reached for my hand but I moved it. "Are you serious?" She asked. I smacked my lips and started up my car. "Bye" I said and she got out. "You ain't have to do that man. She ain't do shit to you. You needa listen to what uncle Jawan just told you man. You living too fast,  slow down. You still a young boy lil bruh. Be coo man. call me if you need me" James said. I rolled up the window and drove off.