Mariah.

I was sleep when my phone start ringing. I ignored if first 3 times then I answered.  "Yo" I said in a raspy voice,  flipping my hair out of my face. "Yo,  you a come get me?" Q asked. I sighed and sat up. "You know it. Same place?" I asked. "Yup.  Brush yo teeth before you come ma." He said and I laughed. "Fuck you. Give me 20" I said.  "Aright" he said hanging up. I sighed and got up,  I brushed my teeth , then i got in the shower. I aint feel like gettin dressed so I just threw on my Nike sweats , my northface and my nike slides. Shit i aint feel like doin my hair either so I just ran the flatiron through it and slipped it into a messy ponytail. "Q better be glad I love him" I mumbled. I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my keys then I walked downstairs.  I grabbed goddess's dog food and poured it in her bowl. I picked her up and squeezed her. "I'll be back later" I said to her and she barked. It look like the sun was shining so I grabbed my sunglasses.  I walked out the door and unlocked my car doors , I got in and started it up then drove away. I ain't put no music on cause I got a headache from all the cryin I did lastnight.  My phone started ringing and I answered cause it was unknown. "Hello" I said while yawning. "Wassup" I heard DeQuan say into the phone. "Why you call private?" I asked. "Cause ma I figured if you seen my name pop up on ya phone you wouldn't answer." He said. "Yeah you right. But whatchu want?" I asked. "I mean,  you good?" He asked and I sighed . "Yeah I'm solid." I said. "Good. I just called to check on you. Mariah I love you" he said. "You ain't have to,  I'm solid slime" I said hangin up. 15 minutes later I made it to where Q was at. "Yo I'm outside" I said. "Ok" he said and a few money later he walked out the front door of the house I dropped him off at lastnight.  When he seen me lookin at him he smiled like a lil ass kid making me laugh. He got in and shut the door. "Thanks sis. I appreciate it" he said kissing my cheek. "You know I got you" I said and he nodded. "Always. But Wassup witchu.  You don't look the same" he said.  "What you mean" he asked. "Nigga,  you ain't dressed up like you usually is,  yo hair In one of those things" he said. "Ponytail" I said. "Yeah those. You know what I meant. And you wearin sunglasses. The the fuck you wearin sunglasses for and it's gloomy as hell outside" he said. "I thought I seen the sun" I said and he smacked his lips and put up his hand. "Anyways. Wassup" he asked and I drove off. "Me and DeQuan ain't together nomore" I said. "Damn Word?" He asked and he shook his head. "Damn man. What happened " he asked and I leaned back in my seat,  driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other one restin on my lap. "He cheated " I said. "And he said he ain't wrap up" I said.  "Word?!" He yelled and I nodded. "Who he cheat on you wit?" He asked. "Kayla" I said and he snapped his head in my direction. "Kayla Jackson?" He asked and I nodded. "Hell naw.  Og's and they older brothers broke that ass in.  Son,  I'm tellin you DeQuan couldn't be more stupid. Ima tell my boy to get checked ASAP" he said. "Yeah I know. Crazy huh?" I asked gettin choked up. He looked at me and sighed. "You a be straight babygirl believe me. All these niggas that be trynma get wit you,  man you better not ever trip over no Nigga. Especially my brother.  Besides,  you fine as hell. That's his loss , find somebody better and stunt on him shorty , you know the game" he said and i nodded . "Thanks bro. I love you and just because we aint together dont mean you still not my brother" i said. "Ima always be yo brother" he said and i smiled. "I see you aint bring that ugly ass dog" he said and i glanced at him then back at the road. "My goddess aint ugly" i said. "Yeah aight" he said and the rest of the time we just talked and talked until I dropped him off at home. I love Q,  he always knows what to say,  might be a little slow but I love him.