Paris

| Paris POV |

today was my first day of work, mariah really came through with the job. I sat up and checked the time and the clock read 6:15 , I have to be in by 7:30 I  looked over at J and he was still sleep. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I sighed and brushed my teeth then I started the shower. I closed the door and got undressed,  I looked at my stomach and sighed. "I needa exercise" I said to myself while stepping into the shower. I washed my hair so it could be curly. 15 minutes later I got out and wrapped my towel around me. I walked out the bathroom and he was still sleep. I walked over to the dresser and got out my underwear and bra.  I slipped them on then I grabbed my scrubs. I sighed and put them on. I walked over to the mirror and grabbed my brush and a hair tie. I brushed my hair up and tied in into a top knot bun at the very top of my head. I put my name tag on and then I slipped my shoes on. I Checked the time and it said 7:15. I looked at myself and shook my head at how bad I looked. I walked over to J and tapped him. "Baby" I whispered to him. "Hmm?" He groaned. "Baby I Start work today" and he sat up and pulled the cover off his head. He sighed and got out the bed. He sat at the edge of the bed and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his hands around my waist while his head rested on my stomach. "Why you gotta start today" he asked. "Cause this is the day I got scheduled to come in" I said, he sighed and smacked his lips. "You can take a car" he said and I nodded. I tried to move him arms but he wouldn't let go. "Baby I gotta go" I said. "Nah" he said and I tried to push him off again. "I gotta go J" I said.  "Whhhhy" he groaned.  "I love you" I said.  "Love you too" he said smiling at Me. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.  I grabbed a set of keys and headed out.