Q

| Q POV |

"Hey Q can I talk to you outside" Kendrick asked and I nodded and he walked outside and I followed behind me. "Wassup" I said as I lightly hit his shoulder and sat next to him. "What's wrong? Seem like something is wrong wit you" he said. "Nah I'm just sittin back and watchin shit. I like how everybody is right now cause back home we can't do shit like this. It's all a fight, the pigs come or somebody end up dead. I just needed to get the family, my kids, me and my wifey up outta there for a while, just to get away from shit. I want everybody to enjoy they self man. Everybody kept telling me not to let you and Elias come along but shit y'all deserve to have fun too. But I'm straight, just thinkin bout alot" I said and he nodded.  "Yo how you let Elias take ya girl?" I asked and he laughed and shook his head. "I'm ready to go man. You ready." I asked and he nodded. We walked inside and got everybody then we all walked back to the hotel. I looked over at Paris and J, she was on his back.  I looked at Tai and James and realized how happy my brother was again, which is good. I looked at Cali and Tj and her head rested on his shoulder as he held her in his arms. Cjay was in his own little world and shit. Tre was being tre.  I looked over at Kendrick as he scrolled through his phone and smirked. my wedding gone he good man I can tell  I looked at londynn and Elias and they was holdin hands. I cleared my throat and Kendrick looked at me then looked back at them. He laughed then shrugged. I smirked and nodded. We got to the hotel and everybody went to they rooms.I took my shirt off and slipped on some sweats. I looked at Brianna as she slept in the bed next to ours. I kissed her forehead and her eyes opened. "Daddy" she said and I nodded. She reached for me and I picked her up as she laid her head on my shoulder. I laid down and put her on one side of me and her head rested on my chest . I took Kareem off Jessica chest and laid him on mine then Jessica moved closer to me and laid her head on my chest too. "I love you baby" she said and I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too" I said and I stared at the ceiling just thinkin bout everything and everybody until I fell asleep.