J.

| J's POV |

"Pops man what im suppose to do when me and my niggas all got a hit out on us." I said. "What did y'all even do?" My dad asked. "that's the thing pops. We don't do shit but get more yayo,  niggas obviously  hatin. we touchin alot of niggas souls I see" I said and he nodded. "I been through this before and they ain't gone stop until they get you" he said and I sighed. "So what you do in this situation" I asked. "We left. Silently and ain't tell nobody where we was goin.  Shit you was like 4 when I had to leave" he said and I thought back to then. "I remember.  You told me you had to go on vacation" I said and he nodded. "But dad Paris can't go?" I asked and he sighed and shook his head no. "Nah man. All we could know the hit might be on her and they a follow y'all wherever y'all go and can kill y'all. These niggas ain't dumb man I'M telling you. Leave without nobody knowin.  You,  James,  and Q needa leave" he said and I nodded. He got up and hugged me then he left. I walked upstairs. Paris was in the shower so I packed all my clothes and shit cause I ain't know when we was gone be back. I sat on the bed and waited for her to come out. She came out the bathroom and I looked up at her. "Baby come ere" I said standin up , she walked over to me and I hugged her tightly. "I gotta go away" I said and she moved out of the hug. "Where?" She asked. "I don't know. Somewhere far away from here" I said and her eyes welled up with tears so I looked away.  "Why?" She asked through a cracked voice. I shrugged cause I ain't wanna tell her. "Wow" she said sitting down on the bed. I tried to hug her but she moved. "Stop" she said and  I looked at her with sad eyes. "Im sorry" I said and she looked away. "It's probably my fault anyways. So I'll just get my shit and go" she said and I sighed. "Babe" I said and she shook her head. "No. I'll go" she said and she Got up. She got dressed and I walked over to her. "Please" I said. "Why do you have to go? Nobody is gonna hurt you" she cried and I rubbed my hand over my face. "It ain't that easy." I said and she looked down. "When do you go?" She asked. "Tonight" I said and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and she cried into my chest. "It's gone be ight ma.  Ima be back sooner then you know it" I said and she nodded. We did what y'all expected us to. She laid on my chest and I ribbed her Back. My phone start ringin so I answered it. "Shoot" I said. "We leave in 45 minutes man" James said into the phone. I sighed and looked down at Paris. "Alright man" I said and I hung up. I lifted her off me and slid out of the bed. I showered and slipped on my black Columbia sweat suit. I slid my black timbs on and sat at the edge of the bed. I sighed and stared at the ground. I thought about how I lost my life over shit like this. I don't want Paris to think it's cause of her cause it's probably just some hatin ass niggas. I got up and walked over to her. I kissed her all over her face and she slowly opened her eyes. She got out the bed and I leaned against the dresser. She moved her hair out of face and walked over to me. "Baby I gotta leave" I said and her face softened.  "No" she said and I nodded. "Im sorry" I said and her eyes welled up wit more tears. "Baby no" she said and I stared at her. She tried to hug me but I grabbed her arms and slowly pushed them down by her side. "Stop. I love you. Be strong for me I promise ima be back" I said and she nodded.  I bent down and kissed her.  "I love you." She said. "Love you too ma. Ima come Back to you" I said kissin her again. I grabbed 3 of my bags and she grabbed the suitcase. I sat the bags down and went over to couch. I lifted it up and grabbed the black bag. I pulled 12 stacks out and left 20 for her, and I left 3 guns so whenever I get back she should be good. I threw her the bag and she looked at me. "Its for you baby." I said.

she looked inside the bag and looked at me , she nodded with eyes full of tears. "Thank you" she said and i walked over to her and kissed her cheek. I grabbed my bags and walked towards the door. We walked outside and I put my bags in the truck. I sighed and looked at her. She wrapped her arms around me and i wrapped my arms arouns her neck , pullin her closer to me. "This aint the end. You know I got you. Ima be back fasho. Just wait on it" i said and she nodded. I hugged her for 3 more minutes then let go. "I gotta go baby" i said and she nodded. Tears fell from her eyes and i wiped em away. "Stop cryin" i said and she took a deep breath and nodded. I smirked at her then got inside the car. I started it up and looked at her. "Love you" i said to myself more then i said to her. I drove off and stared at her through the mirror. Damn man