Jawan.

I'm back y'all.  told y'all I was gone come back for my family. Two long years away from them felt like 2,000 years man foreal.  Back then I only had one son,  now I got 2 and I'm thankful for everybody I got in my life right now. Me and kiara been together for a minute,  even After I left and came back she waited for me.  We had a few problems here and there but love don't change. I got the perfect wife,  perfect kids.  Shit all the kids wear crowns ova here and I promise you Everything is alright.  I'm chillin at my sister house though for a while until I decide to go home. Yo and like I was tellin y'all a few years back,  all that time the man i thought was my dad aint my dad. My dad alive and livin , matter of fact he live in California , of course he don't know me,  my mom had me and left to Brooklyn so he never met me.  Yeah my mom dead  , I remember I thought she faked her death man. I still be hopin she did so I just can have one more day with her and relive the moments we had together. "Amina" I said to my sister.   "Yes?" She said. "I wanna meet him" I said and she nodded. "I think he'll be happy to meet you. He'll be happy to have a son,  considering the fact that he only has girls." She said laughing and I smirked. "Yeah hopefully" i said and justin walked in. "Shit i wouldn't be happy to meet yo ass if i got a chance to meet yo ass again. You get on my damn nerves man you know that?" He said makin amina laugh. "I dont care. You just make sure this one right here is straight and taken care of" i said and he mugged me. "Nigga she good. We been together since we was 18 , she good. Matter of fact go home to ki-low-low" he said and i laughed. "Man why you call my baby that" i asked. "Cause she mean and ghetto as hell." He said . "Yeah aight" i said and the rest of the time we just chilled and talked.