Kendrick

| Kendrick POV |

everybody loaded on the plane and got ready for Vegas. The plane was dope too and it was huge . Everybody got seated, I sat next to Elias and londynn sat across from him and Malik sat across from me. "You in any sports man?" I asked Malik and he nodded. "Basketball" he said and I nodded. "Me too man" I said giving him a high five. I looked at cousin Q and he looked stressed. I got up and walked over to him and sat across from him. "Whatsup man" I said and he looked at me and nodded. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Everything lil cuz.  I'm stressed. I ont even wanna talk. I know you wanna help but I a talk to you about it later" he said and I nodded. Plane ride was relaxing,  not stressful. Everybody was quiet even the babies because Brianna talks alot.  I looked back at J and Paris and he Flicked me off and I laughed. I turned back around and looked at my mom and dad and they was sleep. I smirked, I hope when I fall in love I fall in love like them. I wanna look at the girl I marry the way that my dad looks at my mom. Same with uncle Justin and aunt amina,  by far the dopest , uncle Christian and aunt ciara too,  even though they've been through some things. Everybody on this plane is in a relationship but me and the babies. I took a picture of everybody as they slept and put it on instagram.  I even took one of londynn and Eli. I watched as the picture blew up with likes and I smirked,  sometimes I feel like Chris brown when he played on this Christmas. I'm the baby out of everybody except for the youngest ones. I laid my head back and looked at Malik as he slept on James chest. Now I believe they are the perfect family. My phone rung and I answered the ft call before it woke anybody up. "Hey" Sadie's said and I smirked. "Wassup" I said.  "Still on the plane?" She asked and I nodded. "Yup" I said and I showed her everybody.  "Where's londynn?' She asked and I put the camera on her and Eli. "Awe" Sadie's said and I laughed. I looked at the time and it said 6:30. I licked my bottom lip and looked back at Sadie's. "Can I call you when we land?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay Goodnight" I said and she smirked. "Goodnight" she said and I hung up. "Fag" Elias said as londynn laid her head on his shoulder makin him mug her. I laughed and closed my eyes.

4 hours later.

"get up we here" I heard a voice say and I opened my eyes and it was DeQuan.  I got up and sighed. Everybody grabbed their bags and we got off the plane. We got in the trucks that was waiting for us and I laid my head on Cali shoulder. "Tired?" She asked and I nodded and closed my eyes. "Me too man." Tj said and I opened my eyes back up. They drove us to the hotel we staying at and everybody got settled in they rooms. I don't know what everybody else doing but I'm going to sleep.