James

| James POV |

I was chillin at home wit Tai and Malik when somebody knocked at the door. I got up and it was tre . I smirked and opened the door. "Wassup bro" I said dappin him up. He looked stressed,  most of all mad as hell like always. He walked inside and sighed. "Wassup tai" he said and she waved. "Wassup man" he said to Malik and Malik nodded. Yo he startin to act like me and I ont know if thats a good thing or not. "Baby let me talk to my brother for a minute" I said and she nodded and got up. She grabbed malik hand and they began to walk upstairs. I stared at her as she went upstairs then I sat down next to Tre.  "Wassup witchu man?" I asked and he sighed and sat back. "Man I feel like I can't trust nobody nomore. I feel like everybody trynna set me up" he said and I nodded. "Why you feel like that?" I asked. "Cause man. Mercedez been acting sneaky as fuck lately. I a be gettin ready to go do a drop and she a ask me can she go. And she been askin Me all these weird ass questions and Shit man I ont know. Shit been weird and ain't been right since my nigga cjay don't live here nomore" he said and I sighed and nodded. "Well man. When my nigga J got jammed I felt like everybody was out to get me. That's the realist nigga I know other then you,  DeQuan and Q cause we literally all been down since day 1. We been through some Shit so if you feel like we out to get you think again cause we yo family.  I a never turn fed on my blood. But watch her,  foreal.  Watch her closely. Mothafucks ain't who you think they is. The mothafucka you think you love a be the same one that a getchu fucked up or killed. I'm tellin you man. I'm sayin this as a brother,  I ain't sayin this Shit just to say it man so I hope you listening carefully" I said and he nodded. "I know man. I been keepin a eye on her fasho.  I feel like she plottin on me yo." He said and I shook my head. "Well shit if you need me you know I'm here" I said and he nodded and we talked some more then he left.