James

| James POV |

I'm on my way to my pops house and I'm nervous as hell but I can't wait to see my mom beautiful face again cause it's been years. I just wanna be held in her embrace again. I can still imagine my moms lookin the same. Long straight black hair,  dark brown eyes,  tan skin and the most beautiful smile I ever seen.  I pulled up to my pops house 10 minutes later and got out. I walked up the house and knocked on the door. My dad came to the door. "Wassup son" he said huggin me. "Hey pops" I said walkin inside. I followed behind him and we walked into the living room. I seen a woman sittin on the couch and my heart dropped. Just like I remembered her,  ain't Shit changed. She smiled and stood up. I smirked and walked over to her. She opened her arms and I walked into them and hugged her, I felt 7 years old all over again.  "Wassup mom" I said and she ribbed my back. "How are you" she asked and I broke the hug.  I smiled at her. "I'm good now mom." I said , I keep saying mom cause I can't believe she here. We sat on the couch and I sat next to her while my dad And leslie sat across from us. "Baby let us talk for a minute " he said to Leslie and she smiled and nodded. She annoying as hell and young. My dad need his ass beat,  my moms look better then shorty.  I looked at my mom and she smiled. "So mom" I said. "Why you leave?" I asked and she rubbed my hand. "I don't know if you was old enough to understand but I sold drugs with your dad. We was doin good you know? We had our family. You and your brothers. Everything was aight but I couldn't risk that for nobody. I heard some crew was after ya father and the man came to me personally and told me if I leave then he won't hurt y'all. I did what I had to do. I never knew I was gonna be gone for 13 Years though. And your uncle,  the man who was working for Louis" she said and I nodded.  "Yeah he told me he was my uncle" I said. "Well he told me he seen you but you didn't recognize you. Yeah he's a police officer,  everything he told you and tre was true. He told me you was in trouble and I wanted to help but he wouldn't allow me. I came back to Brooklyn a year ago from Puerto Rico. And that's Why I was gone for so long. But I thought about you guys everyday" she said and I nodded. "Why you ain't tell me? I coulda handled that. You ain't have to leave Tracy" my dad said makin me look at him. She cleared her throat. "Like I said I couldn't let you or the kids get hurt so I went away" she said and he sighed. "I got any brothers or sisters I should know about?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Nope. I couldn't force myself to be wit anybody else" she said lookin at my dad. He looked at her then looked away. I smirked. "Well I got a family and I want you to meet them" I said and she looked away from my dad and smirked at me. "That's good  when?" She asked.  "Tomorrow" I said and she nodded. "But mom" I said lookin at my dad. "So now that you back maybe you and pops can get back together" I said and she looked down. "I don't think that's a good idea. He's with somebody" she said. "She right. It ain't a good idea kid" he said and I mugged him. Why he actin like a bitch. He know he still love my moms and he know Damn well she look better then Leslie annoying ass. "Pops" I heard a voice yell. I knew it was Tre.  He walked into the living room. "Wassup ya.... " he started to say when he looked at my mom. He smiled. "I know that ain't moms?" He asked. Him,  DeQuan and Q always called my mom they mom cause she did alot for them. She stood up and he hugged her. "Yo you ain't changed not one bit dukes" he said and she laughed. I couldn't help but notice the smirk on my pops face. I heard the door open and DeQuan,  Q and brianna came in the living room. "Wassup everybody and woman I don't know" Q said holdin brianna.  I shook my head and sighed. "Yo" DeQuan said walkin closer to my mom. "Mom?" He asked and she nodded. He smiled and hugged her. "Wassup.  Man we missed you out here. Wassup? " he asked. "that ain't our mom" Q said.  "She pretty though" he said. "I see he's still kinda slow huh?" She whispered to me. "You already know" I said and she shook her head. She pushed her long hair out of her face and smiled. I swear I a never get tired of my mom smile. I mean never. "That's Tracy" my dad said and Q jaw dropped. "Swear" he yelled and he sat brianna down. He pulled my mom into a tight hug.  "Wassup mommy" he said squeezing her. "Back up. You gettin too excited" I said and he mugged me and let her go. We all talked and she put brianna to sleep. "Well I gotta head out" she said and I sighed. "Now?" I asked and she nodded. "Tomorrow. I'll see you" she said kissin my Cheek. I nodded and she smiled. She hugged tre DeQuan and Q. My dad stood up and looked at her. "I'll see you lata" she said and he nodded. "Yup" he said and she nodded. She kissed his cheek and then headed towards the door. I waited until the door closed then looked at my dad. "Dad Why you gotta act like that." I asked. "Right. Mom look better then Leslie corny ass" tre said. "Me and yo mom a never get back together so calm ya skin. I'm good with Leslie" he said then he walked away. I bet I get them back together,  it ain't nothin to a boss.