J.

| J's POV |

I told y'all it'll come to this. And if it did I told y'all I wouldn't tell her I feel the same way. Yeah I like Cali,  alot but I don't wanna ruin our friendship Cause like I said all ima do is hurt her. I know she mad and I feel bad but I just can't tell her. I pulled up to my house and got out. "Yo James work wit me son. Let's get you inside man" I said. He sat up and got out the car. "Nigga I heard you and LiLi talkin.  Awe y'all cute. Might as well make it official and stop perpin like you don't like her" he mumbled. "Man shutup" I said. "No bruh like real shit. I'm drunk but I ain't stupid. You know you like her,  so tell her man. Foreal.  You know she in love wit you. You know how Many niggas then tried to get her and she turned em down for you? Man come on" he said. "You right man. But she go back to Atlanta next week" I said. "Nah man. Uncle Christian told my dad she stayin here for good.  So make something happen. I seen her and Tj at the party man,  you better get er before he do." He said and I nodded and we walked in the house. He ran to the bathroom and start throwing up. "Wassup pops" I said to my dad as he sat on the couch. Why he still up,  it's 4 in the morning. "Wassup" he said lookin at me with his light green eyes. My pops could be a male model son lol.  No gay shit. He got the hair,  the eyes all that. "Who here?" He asked. "James. He dumb faded pops." I said and he walked into the bathroom . "Wassup unc" james said. "Whatchu drinkin for kid. Come on man lets get you in some clean clothes" my dad said helpin him up. "Dont tell my dad unc. Foreal" he said. "I got you man. Dont trip you solid" my dad said and james nodded. We walked upstairs and my dad sat him on the bed. "Yo J go run the water . Make sure its cold too" he said and i nodded. I walked in the bathroom and cut the shower on cold. "Lets go Jay" my dad said liftin james up . He walked him into the bathroom and pushed him in the shower. "That a wake you up. Then ima give you so Ib profen so you won't have no hangover man" my dad said . "Damn this cold as hell" he yelled . I shook my head. "2 more minutes. J go get em some clothes" my dad said and i walked in the room and got him some boxers , some nike sweats and a polo shirt. "Here put these on" I said throwin the clothes to James. "Ima go get him some Ib profen" my dad said and I nodded. "You good son?" I asked James.  "Hell yeah man. That cold as water really woke a nigga up" he said and I laughed and walked out the bathroom. A few seconds later he came out dressed. "Here man" my dad said handin him the ib profen.  "Thanks unc" he said and my dad nodded. "Goodnight" he said walking out.  "Damn pops you going to sleep" I asked. "Yeah nigga I'm tired.  What y'all wanna do tomorrow. " he asked. "Mall and lets go to Springfield " James said. "Aight" my dad said walkin out. "I ain't been to Springfield in a minute son" I said and he nodded and took the pills. "Word. Me neither that's why we gone go" he said. "Ima sleep on the futon man. You can get my bed" I said. "Thanks bro . I appreciate this foreal." He said. "It's all good family. I love you bruh"  I said. "Love you too man" he said layin down. "I'm finna get caked up with my girl though" he said dialing somebody number. "You fried man" I said and we laughed. "You needa get caked up with LiLi" he said . "Whatever man." I said slipping off my pants and leaving on my basketball shorts I had on under them. I took off my shirt and slipped on a beater. "Where Kendrick?" He asked. "Him and londynn in there sleep" I said. "Yo they gone get married son watch" he said. "You already know I said turnin off the light and layin down. "Hello? Whatchu doin witcho fine ass" James said and I bursts out laughing. "Frieeeeeed" I yelled and he laughed. After that I fell asleep.