Jawan.

"baby" I said to kiara as we laid in bed. "Yeah?" She asked as she rubbed my face. "How you feel about J havin his own crib? Wit a girl at that" I asked. "I mean. He a be aight,  she a be aight.  I think he know what he should or shouldn't do. He's just like you,  might not be the best thinker but he always get shit done you know?" She said and I nodded and looked at her. "Yeah. But baby I know what J do. I promised myself I a never let my son do the shit I use to do and get caught up. Shit I want my son to live life. Not live it by the streets and sellin.  I know he gettin his yayo , ain't gone never knock my kid hustle but damn. Why he had to go down the same road I went down? Make me feel like I failed as a parent. Baby what if Kendrick grow up to do the same thing? It's in my blood,  every nigga in my family slanged.  Even my family back in Mexico.  Shit ain't coo,  it really ain't." I said as I sat up. I laid my head on her chest and she rubbed her fingers through my hair, I always loved when she did that. I always loved her period. I'M glad I got her , im glad i got to share my life with her and create 2 more. She my other half fasho , we made it and still goin.  "I know what you sayin,  I sit and think about how stuff was before we got married and had kids. Like back in high school , we was doing the same thing he doin.  Sellin dope , all that. I hate that he had to do that too but he aight.  You,  j,  and Kendrick are like the light that shines on my life. Y'all make me whole. Remember when you was in the hospital for getting shot and right before that I found out I was pregnant?  When I told you man you was so happy,  that's the happiest I ever seen you. It made me happy that you was happy. Now look at you and J , inseperable as hell.  Remember when you and Christian had to leave because people was After y'all , came back and A few years later I got pregnant with Kendrick. We been through hella shit if you sit and think about it but baby I swear I'M glad I got to experience all This with you. I loved you ever since I first seen you,  at 14 years old who would ever know I would get caught up wit you and fallin in love with you. I sold drugs wit you , hit licks with you , threw money on tricks wit you" she said makin me laugh at her last comment. "But foreal though. Dont sweat it . Our kid a be aight" she said and i nodded. "I know baby" i said and she kissed my forehead. "What about paris dad?" She asked and i sat up . "He don't want war with us. Period" i said. "Word" she said. "As long as he dont approach my kid wit no problem then we good. When family get involved shit get live  period point blank. People know who I am  they know what we about. Aint shit change about Jawan" i said and she smirked. "You look a lil old" she said and i smacked my lips. "Please" i said takin off my shirt and gettin out the bed. "I look old?" I asked flexin my muscles for her and she laughed and got up. "You changed though. Somethin different" i said and she looked at me. "What? She asked and i walked towards her. "That ass got fatter" i said grabbin her butt. "Be chill" she said and i laughed. I looooove me some Kiara man.