Kendrick.

| Kendrick POV |

okay so I told my mom and dad I ont wanna be homeschooled nomore so today I start my first day at a actual school. Im ready for all the girls , a cute 12 year old like me shoulda been in a relationship , Paris just keeps playing with my emotions. I was playin.  I don't need a girlfriend , im good. Me and Londynn go to the same school so she rides to school with me now. "Yo you ready?" J asked me and I nodded. I grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs.  I was handsome for my first day.  I had on my tan Cargos  , my orange Polo shirt and my black timbs.  I decided to wear my hair curly so I rubbed my gel through my hair. We walked to the car and got in. We drove to my uncle Christians house and londynn came out. Her hair was in a bun and she had on skinny Jeans , boots and her green nike sweater. She had a gym bag with her. She got in the car and I looked back at her and smirked. "Whatsup" she said and I waved. "Wassup dyn dyn" J said. "What you got that big ass bag for?" J asked. "Oh I have volleyball practice after school" she said and he nodded. 10 minutes later we pulled up the school.  "Well you bad ass kids have fun at school." He said pushin my head. "Okay bye JJ" londynn said to J. "Bye bub" I said and we got out. We walked inside and the gym was full of people. I threw my bookbag over my shoulder. "Hey londynn" 3 girls said coming over to us. "Hey" she said.  The darkskin girls eyes roamed over to me and she stared at me makin me feel weird so I looked away. "Your new?" One of the girls asked. I looked at her and nodded. "He doesn't talk?" She asked londynn.  "I do talk. I just don't talk to people I don't know. Ever heard of the saying "don't talk to strangers"? Well my mom told me not to" I said and she slowly nodded. "Well what's your name?" The other one asked. "Kendrick" I said and she nodded. "Wassup londynn" some boys around my height said walkin up to us. "Hey" she said and they looked at me. "You a rook?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah" I said and he nodded. "That's coo. My name Eric and this my bestfriend Ish" he said and I dapped him up. "Kendrick" I said. "You got yo schedule?" He asked and I nodded and pulled it out my pocket. He looked at it and smirked. "Yo we got all classes together" he said and I smirked. I looked over at londynn and the girl That was lookin at me before kept lookin at me. I smirked at her and she smiled back. I gripped onto the strap on my book bag and looked away. The bell rang . "I'll see you later dyn dyn" I said. "Bye ken" she said and I walked to class with Eric. "Londynn is your sister?" He asked. "No. Her dad and my dad are bestfriends. I call her my bestfriend though" I said and he nodded. "Well She's dope. I seen you eye ballin sadies too" he said and I guess that's the girl name. "She was eye ballin Me" I said and he laughed and we walked into the classroom. The day passed by and as soon as I knew it school was over. "Yo Kendrick you wanna stay around and hang wit us. We always stay and wait until the girls get done practicing. My sister plays volleyball" he said and I shrugged. I got my phone out and called J. "Shoot" he said. "I'm stayin after" I said. "Aight be careful man" he said. "Ok" I said and he hung up. We went and sat in the bleachers.  "Londynn gotta be the best lookin girl out there" I heard Eric say. I side eyed him and mugged him. "Yo sister dope" I heard somebody say to him. "Yeah my sister is beautiful.  Not dope kid" he said. "Kendrick you like Sadie's?" Eric asked and I looked at him. "I ont know her. Seem Chill though" I said and he nodded. I was 2 bleachers down from them. I ain't know them and I'm not about to be in they face like I do,  Eric and Ish coo though. Don't really know the others. They practice ended and I grabbed my book bag and met up with londynn.  "See you lata londynn" Eric said and she smirked and he walked away. "You like him?" I asked and she shook her head no. "He's not the type of person you think he is. I don't go for boys like that. Inplus my dad said I can't date until I'm 30" she said and I laughed. "Hey wait up" somebody yelled and it was Sadie's. "I forgot your catching a ride with me" londynn said and Sadie's smirked. She looked at me and I looked away.  "Hey" she said and I nodded. "What's your name?" She asked. "Kendrick"  I said and she nodded. "Im... " she started to say. "You Sadie's.. " I said and she nodded. "Nice to meet you" she said and I laughed. "You too" I said and she smiled. Her and londynn started to talk and I caught myself lookin at her every once in a while. We got in my aunt ciara's car and she drove off. "Did you go see my dad today?" I asked her. "Yep. He's doing better" she said and I nodded. "That's good" I said and I felt Sadie's staring at Me. I looked at her and she looked away. "Wow" I mumbled while laughing. I peeped into donnez' car seat and he was staring into space. "Wassup man" I said and he half smiled and made a whole bunch of babbling noises. I smirked. We pulled up to a big house and Sadie's reached for her bag. "Thank you Mrs.velazquez" she said. "Your welcome. Goodnight" she said. "Goodnight. Bye londynn bye Kendrick" she said and I waved and she closed the door. I watched her as she ran up to her house. My aunt ciara dropped me off at home and my mom was in the kitchen cookin.  "Mommy" I said and she looked at me. "How was school." She asked. "It was good." I said. "Any girls" she asked and I laughed. "Yeah but not my type"  I said and she laughed and nodded. "Go get cleaned up for dinner" she said. "K" I said and I ran upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and just let my eyes rest for a second. Blurring everything else out.